world cup 2010

What are your thoughts? will Morocco make it??? I hope so!

yeah, we hope so too… next 4 years :cry:

I know!!! I think turkey won’t make it :frowning: you know Morocco has only 3 points whereas Algerie has 13 or something… i know who i’m supporting this world cup :stuck_out_tongue: j/k… dima Maghreb (w djazair quelquefois) :smiley:

:mdr: Looooooooooooooooooooooooollllll… ups… I’m sorry.

¿Do you really know what’s the situation of the national team in Morocco now? Crisis crisis crisis crisis… No, better: crack down. Ruinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…

The Atlas kitten’s are in their worst hours. Fortunately we have a good basket team here in Tanja, and the spanish football. :ok:

looool that’s very optimistic of you… or NOT!

I still want them to make it. =(

p.s: I HATE THE BRAZILIAN TEAM :fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet:

Aisha, I understand then that if the team of Turkey played versus team of Morocco, u’r gonna support the Moroccan team?! [a qu out of my curiosity…]

hhahahahahhaha r u still dreaming that morocco goes to SA 2010 wuahahahahahahahahahaha
come onnnn , we r not even playing that african cup …, let alone the World cup

so to make sense to ur thread , everyone is gonna give his guess for the final match :

i think the final match is gonna be : SPAIN vs brazil

Algeria is on top of its group so it BEST go thorugh lol 123 Viva l’ algerie!! :okay:
and if they don’t go through then ama support: England, Spain, France, Brazil and Germany, basically the good teams lol :smiley:

yeah algeria is a good team these days … good luck sister :wink:

Lol haha i don’t think Morocco will make it, nor will Sweden…they didn’t qualify haha

tafoukt what r u gonna support then ?

I’m supporting Portugal :D, France, Brazil , Algeria & Turkey cuz i really wanted them to win in the European Championship (lol i neva knew that they were so good)… i think they have a chance to the whole thing XD

What about you? You’re supporting Spain?

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Spain :stuck_out_tongue: La Furia Roja

walllaah that’s a difficult question, I know for a fact that Turkey plays better than Morocco, so ya know… :stuck_out_tongue: But if they were versing each other, I’d most likely be supporting both, I’d be yelling out turkey’s players’ names, coz I know them… and when Maghreb has the ball, I’d yell elelleleleleleleleee :stuck_out_tongue:

is that an answer to your question? :smiley:

MWA MWA :stuck_out_tongue:

walllaah that’s a difficult question, I know for a fact that Turkey plays better than Morocco, so ya know… :stuck_out_tongue: But if they were versing each other, I’d most likely be supporting both, I’d be yelling out turkey’s players’ names, coz I know them… and when Maghreb has the ball, I’d yell elelleleleleleleleee :stuck_out_tongue:

is that an answer to your question? :D[/quote]
Ok, let it be the answer to my question ;D

Lol lemme ask you then, if msr versed maghreb, who would u support? :smiley:

an embarrassing situation!!!

I know my answer, but I’d like to leave it to myself.
Anyway, they won’t gonna play with each other in the near time, and even if, we’re both Arabs :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol fair enough, I see. I can never be just one-sided, thats why I said I’ll support both, coz they’re both as dear to me as each other, but Turkey just a bit more :smiley:

exactly like me, just in my case replace turkey with egypt…
But finally we’re all arabs from ocean to gulf
:slight_smile: