Who's FataMorgana....

I’m Dutch and have been married with an Moroccan husband for 9 years. Even now after we are devorced
I still would like to learn how to speak Moroccan language too.
I visit Morocco 4 times and I really love the country and the people are very nice. I still hope that some day
I’ll find a way to live there too. That’s one of the reasons for me to learn the language.
Hope to find here on this forum a little bit support and also hope to know more people.
Ok this is my short introduction, if you like to know more, don’t hesitate and ask.

Ma7aba bîk FataMorgana !

I hope you’ll enjoy this forum like I do. You can read here something about a Dutch book for learning more in Darija.

Thanks, Onc’Kamel, I also have the book “a basic course in Moroccan Arabic” its also a good book to exercise.

Mar7ba bik ! :slight_smile:

Ahlan wa shlan !

Welcome to the forum… i hope one day you will achieve your goals :welcome:

Mar7ba bik FataMorgana ! :welcome:

Welcome to SpeakMoroccan, FataMorgana :). What does your nickname mean?
I hope that you’ll find our forum useful, and that you’ll progress in Moroccan Arabic with us. You can find here all the support you need, and a good company to learn with. :slight_smile:
See you around!

Mar7ba bik FataMorgana :smiley:

Ooh thank you all for the warm welcome

shkran bzzâf bâsh lzôhôr :ty:

Welcome Fatamorgana!!
Im sorry bout the divorce thing, hope everything is ok.
Im glad to have u among us!!
see you

A correction: We say: shokran 3lâ… = Thanks for…

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Welcome to SpeakMoroccan, FataMorgana :). What does your nickname mean?
I hope that you’ll find our forum useful, and that you’ll progress in Moroccan Arabic with us. You can find here all the support you need, and a good company to learn with. :slight_smile:
See you around![/quote]
Fata Morgana is the name of a Fairy ( a winged lady who frolics in the woods )
They are 2 italian words in case you were wondering…:ok:

mar7ba fata morgana :slight_smile:
it’s been about 2 months since you joined ?? but i hope you’re liking it here anyway :smiley:
hope you’ve found the help you were looking for and learnt a lot more :hap:
well anyway, i’m also here to learn, joined recently, so looking forward to it :wink:

@ Habibty:
Thank you for the explanation. Morgana sounded Egyptian to me, since there is the name Morgana… but I guess that it’s just for cartoons :^^:.

@FataMorgana:
Is everything alright with you? You’ve been away for a while again now. I hope that your health status is stable, and that it’s not your Internet network again :).

Here I’m :wink:
Yes, my health is not so good lately and my doctor also forbids me to fast, he said, maybe next year, now your health is too week.
So that was a bit of a dissapointment to me, but I exept it, I have no choise.

I only dit pass by here sometimes to read but no head for writing anything down.

Now I have time again, I see there’s a lot of reading to do, because I couldn’t read all.

salaamtik fata :slight_smile:

Welcome back !!
I hope u will feel better soon…
may koon 3ndek bass ( salamtek)
xoxo

salamtek FataMorgana :slight_smile:

shokran bezzaf!!