What would you do if......

wow interesting :stuck_out_tongue: iā€™ll survive with english

WWYDI u have to live one year in afganistan ?

I would love it

WWYD if you woke up and donā€™t remember anything?

go back to sleep again ? :huh: or perhaps going out to look for me.

WWYD if your computer was stolen

I would cryyyyy

WWYD if you heard someone break into your house at night and only youā€™re awake?

looooollll wish luck to who stole it ā€¦ heā€™ll find interstin videos hhhhhh

WWYDI u fall in love with a freaking ugly girl/boy ?

Go to the police.

WWYDI you fall asleep during an important interview?

lolll I would walk out

WWYD if you had to go to war

refuse or go somewhere they donā€™t find me

WWYD if you loose your cell?

buy a new oneā€¦ u would really not wanna go to war?? even for your country?

WWYDIā€¦ your house was on epotec and they took it away from you?

I would move to my sister

WWYDI youā€™re babysitting a child and the parents gets back home and the kid is missing?

oooh i wouldnā€™t know what to doā€¦ iā€™ll make up a white lie and then go look for the child

wwyd if someone paid you $10000 and you found out it was fake money?

it depends on what he paid me for :stuck_out_tongue:
but in all cases i think iā€™ll find him and put that fake money in his a**

WWYDI ur comin back from a great saturday night and u find ur house burning :stuck_out_tongue: ???

Iā€™d scream so loud every single fire fighter in town would rush to my rescue lol

WWYDI: U married a really good looking guy/girl and an accident happens where they suffer severe burns to their face??

Hard one, iā€™d probably surrounder to the destiny & the will of God, no other choice.

WWYD if you reached your friendā€™s appartment which is in the 20th floor, & the elevator is not working, then u figured out that your friendā€™s is in the 20th of the other/next buildingā€¦

Iā€™d have get very irritated, and probably take out my anger on my friend. even though itā€™s not his/her faultā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

WWYDI you were a police officer and see that one of your family members are committing a crime, in front of your eyes?

a police officer in europe or morocco :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ coz i wanna really use my gun wuahahhahaha

WWYDI you find out that ur son/daughter is gay ?

In Europeā€¦itā€™s too easy in Moroccoā€¦you bribe the police :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahahha i would beat the gay out of him/her :smiley: hahaha no jkā€¦what is there to do really

WWYDI your waiting for someone and in the last minute they call it off and say theyā€™re sick, and later you see the person out?

nothing ā€¦ he doesnt deserve my company :slight_smile:

WWYDI ur husbandā€™s life depends on urs ?

Do my best to help him out

WWYDI found 1 million (100.000 Euro) covered in dog sh*t on the railway line?

hahhahahahah its only a dog sh*t ā€¦

WWYDI they kidnap ur family and ask u to make a po*n movie :smiley: ?