What languages do you speak/Ch7al fi loghat kt7adr/Combien du lang...?

cough ummm i had help…a lot of help actually lol :roll:

me likes hehe :hap:

[quote=mini91]my dream is to become fluent in fos7a, Spanish and French :hap:
Turkish and Farsi would be an added bonus hehe :roll:[/quote]
that would be really cool i would really love to learn turkish and farsi…no time

Me too :smiley: but…

“would love”, “wish” & “dream” are very easy words to say :unsure:

i know thats coz i know it aint gonna happen anytime soon :roll: someone needs to invent sth so that i can just program them into my brain…so easy :hap:

I speak German (native), English, French, Swedish and Italian. My Spanish, Arabic and Turkish are closed to that I could say I speak them, but still need more work. My Arabic and Turkish skill concentrate also more on translating text to German. I speak Portuguese on a beginners level and I remember a bit Farsi form a class I had to take. And I have a piece of paper that says that I’m supposed to knew Old Hebrew, but I don’t remember much from that class, well I just learnt to pass the exam…

nice!!! thats a lot. give us your secret how did u do it. how many did you grow up learning and how many did you learn in school??

I just grew up with German. I learnt English and French in school and the rest at university.

Swedish
Italian
Spanish
Arabic
Turkish
Portuguese
Farsi

all this at university its awesome. what country did you go to school in if u dont mind?

by school i mean uni sorry

Germany and I didn’t even took all the language courses…

And you forgot Hebrew.

I admire people who speak many languages :slight_smile:
That’s really great! Many doors open for you, you can make friends from different countries :stuck_out_tongue:
My native language is perfect :stuck_out_tongue: and I know ukranian :stuck_out_tongue:
I would like to speak Spanish fluently, I like it and I learn it.
I speak French a little
And of course I try to improve my English
Arabic language is my dream … Even if I can’t understand it I love to listen audio in arabic. It sounds beautiful…
haha… well I forgot abt darija but really no need to say abt it because it’s a reason why I m here :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: lool mini Minutchka
sounds good and it has a meaning in russian :stuck_out_tongue:

privet touta

didnt know that ur learning spanish :stuck_out_tongue:
if u need any help u know what to do :wink:

privetik Mad :slight_smile:

loool yes, I guess what I can do :wink:

well I m beginner in Spanish :slight_smile:
haha… when at first time I saw that list of verbs which you need to learn, I was ready to give up :smiley:
but it’s ok really :slight_smile:
In every language I have the same problem - articles… ohh… definite or indefinite… I know it’s easy but in russian we don’t have it, so using articles is my problem…

Every language has its specific things… Guys, I would like to know:
Do you have some special difficulties in learning languages??? What is more hard to learn? :slight_smile:

wa 3alikom privet wa ra7mato llahi ta3ala wa barakatoh :smiley:

as u said every language has its difficulties … and in the case of spanish everybody is complaining about that list of verbs :S
i think its hard to try to learn the whole list at once but if u try to learn 2 or 3 verbs everyday or lets say every week (i know ur lazy like me :stuck_out_tongue: ) … the most important is using them not just learning them … try to speak with ur spanish friends in spanish not english :fouet:

what ? who is lazy ??? :stuck_out_tongue: loool

but really :unsure: maybeee…

I know when you learn any language you have to do this every day even half an hour…
and practice is very important
lool my spanish friends want to practice their english… so maybe we have to talk mix language, and everybody ll be happy :smiley:

thanks Mad :slight_smile:

hahaahhahaah yeaaaah the spanglish isnt that bad hhhhhhhhhhhh

There are other languages out there without articles…

I would say each language has it own difficulties. But often irregular verbs are part of those difficulties.

loool you are right, Mad… spanglish is good :stuck_out_tongue:
but in my version it becomes ruspanglish :^^:

haha… I really like to mix foreign words talking to people :wink:

Yes, nuwwara :slight_smile:
hm… I just havent faced another languages yet, except which I learn… I know only some common words in Italian, German, some another… but of course I don’t have any idea abt their grammar rules :unsure: