What languages do you speak/Ch7al fi loghat kt7adr/Combien du lang...?

Arabic, French, Spanish, and English here…

No no, not at all - but I lived there for a while :hap:[/quote]
lol ok i c … r they stupid or its just a steorotype ???

Gretchen, don’t get me wrong - they’re not all my native languages! :blink: I meant decent level of fluency as in I can generally speak without too much effort and if I don’t know certain words I can usually explain what I mean in other words - but there is of course terminology I don’t know and I commit mistakes. :slight_smile:

Mad, stupid? :blink: Not as far as I know! Or you mean because in South America they say “gallego” for “tonto”? In SA “gallego” is also used generically for Spaniards… :huh:

:wink:

no no not this … once i found a website about gallegos and all the jokes there were like our moroccan jokes about “Berkan”
well dunno maybe i was wrong
ill look for the wbsite and send it to u

It would take me about… 170 years to learn all those languages… big ups to you, bravo 3liki, really.

another bravo, with a machallah beside it :okay:

yeah I see sis, and who hates to have a decent level of fluency in such number of languages :wink: masha’Allah 3liki
:slight_smile:

[quote=Gretchen]yeah I see sis,[… …] masha’Allah 3liki
:)[/quote]
Jonquix ! you are a male right ? remind me plz… :blink:

btw, has sb ever told Ach that it’s kateHdar not kate7dar ?!!!

[quote=Paperbird][quote=Gretchen]yeah I see sis,[… …] masha’Allah 3liki
:)[/quote]
Jonquix ! you are a male right ? remind me plz… :blink:[/quote]
ps, that was based on Aicha’s “bravo 3liki”… I really don’t know

Jonquix is a [large]she[/large], a polyglot one actually

and yes ive been told but i just stubbornly repeat the mitake :frowning:

just for your darija improvement’s sake, the next time you say kan7edr or 7adr or 7edrou or whatever instead of hadr, you will pay me 10 bucks, you can pay via paypal or something jjjjjj… i bet that’ll stop you from making that mistake again

u really are 14 arent u :stuck_out_tongue:

nah not yet, nchallah in 3 years time

hhhhhh…well thats a very nice heart that you drew…keep working on that art honey

no comment, u need ur teeth

:spt: im not gonna bite u if thats what ur implying

no that’s not what im implying, i mean u need ur teeth so im not gonna take them away from you… fhemti daba?

my dream is to become fluent in fos7a, Spanish and French :hap:
Turkish and Farsi would be an added bonus hehe :roll:

Hehe, she will do fine for a pronoun of reference for me, but don’t worry, I don’t get offended if you say he or they or it :smiley:

I see you’re making progress in lots of languages already, Minutchka, judging from your signature! :hap: