What languages do you speak/Ch7al fi loghat kt7adr/Combien du lang...?

How many languages and which ones do you speak??? Maybe this has been done before but I’m interested to know!!!

ghir jouj

ingiliziya
turkia

w n3allem (?) jouj daba fjami3a:

faransia
3rabia
- MSA

bghit n3allem

farsi
hebrew
espagnol
berber (tshl7it w kabylie -dz-)

w plus nchallahu t3ala =)

wau wau…7ta ana farsi!

hebrew?? i knew i told u :gng:

i think were spose to say 'nt3alim but i cant remember why this form ift3ala…i would love an explanation of all these different forms if anyone wanted to take time…maybe if ummaryam was here lol

oh yeah and for me in order of how much i know of them lol

tn3rif anglais safi bkheir, darija maghribiya, al fosha, al 3amiya masriya, lba9i, ghir chouia diyal espanol, francais, lakota, anumpa chahta, tachelhit…i only studied it for a month :S

LOLLL t3ala hasn’t got anything to do with the verb “to learn” t3ala is an attribute of Allah swt, and it means “the high/superior”… i think, anyone is welcome to correct me, but I generally add the ta3aala straight after Allah(u)…

wha wha wha about hebrew?? you wanna learn it too? i got “Hebrew for Dummies” at home :stuck_out_tongue: haven’t looked at it yet though, gonna start learning it when i get admitted to MOSSAD xD

9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

i told you

u missed the m in the root of the word i wrote calm down lolllllz

3 l a- for high

3 l m- for teach

t 3 l m- for learn

or something like that not exactly… :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m caaaalm, i misunderstood your question initially, i think, that’s why.

Aicha , you should say “nt3allem” (i learn) because “n3allem” = i teach, u don’t teach 2 languages at th university do u ? :stuck_out_tongue:

m’kay, i speak Arabic, English & a lil french, & i 9sha3 shwya in Spanish, i’d love to learn it too.

& i would love to learn German & Greek, & i wouldn’t say no to Hebrew too.

&…if i still have time & mood, Aramaic & Latin.

im gonna add another word : t3ala in some regions in morocco means AJI = come here

[quote=Paperbird]Aicha , you should say “nt3allem” (i learn) because “n3allem” = i teach, u don’t teach 2 languages at th university do u ? :stuck_out_tongue:

.[/quote]
thank you thank you thank you!!

ehem, maybe in a few yrs time :slight_smile:

I’m illiterate :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Paperbird]Aicha , you should say “nt3allem” (i learn) because “n3allem” = i teach, u don’t teach 2 languages at th university do u ? :stuck_out_tongue:

m’kay, i speak Arabic, English & a lil french, & i 9sha3 shwya in Spanish, i’d love to learn it too.

&…if i still have time & mood, Aramaic & Latin.[/quote]
cooool languages man :okay: …i think you have to really like books a lot to learn aramaic latin greek…me i couldnt do that…thats why i learn darija lolll

thats cool lolll. but can you SPEAK any languages? i dont care how many you can read lolll

if you need some help,

http://books.google.com/books?id=a4lR_u-A7g0C&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=illiteracy+in+morocco+fatima+agnaou&source=bl&ots=VbP5qQLg98&sig=d4ODkjaXHHN2AN36K_2Puz4xlws&hl=en&ei=tRkBS_G-HdLRngenr-icCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false

I’m illiterate :P[/quote]
:okay:

With a decent level of fluency I speak English, Spanish, Finnish and Galician, and Swedish is my mother tongue. I also can get by in French, Dutch, German and Portuguese. I have studied Russian but remember neasly nothing. At the moment, I’m mostly interested in learning (Moroccan) Arabic. But there are many languages I’d like to learn :slight_smile:

galician ??? r u from galicia ???

[quote=achminfar9][quote=Paperbird]Aicha , you should say “nt3allem” (i learn) because “n3allem” = i teach, u don’t teach 2 languages at th university do u ? :stuck_out_tongue:

&…if i still have time & mood, Aramaic & Latin.[/quote]
cooool languages man :okay: …i think you have to really like books a lot to learn aramaic latin greek…me i couldnt do that…thats why i learn darija lolll[/quote]
That’s a problem ! i’m not that much into books i.e reading :no:

for the record, i’m interested in…
Spanish beause i’m 50% shamaly, & it’s a shame on me not to speak spanish.
Hebrew & Aramaic for religious reasons (curiosity about “previoius” devine revelations)
Greek for translations of those revelations, besides some phylosophy…
(not much into phylo either)

No no, not at all - but I lived there for a while :hap:

thats cool lolll. but can you SPEAK any languages? i dont care how many you can read lolll

if you need some help,

http://books.google.com/books?id=a4lR_u-A7g0C&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=illiteracy+in+morocco+fatima+agnaou&source=bl&ots=VbP5qQLg98&sig=d4ODkjaXHHN2AN36K_2Puz4xlws&hl=en&ei=tRkBS_G-HdLRngenr-icCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false[/quote]
sorry I didnt see ur reply before now.
well seriously, there’re two languages I’m fluent in, there’re many I can understand when i read them but not so good at speaking, others I’ve mastered just to pronounce the alphabet so i can read words correctly but then give up when i start their serious grammar lessons, & finally others I know mere words and i want to learn but didnt start yet…

I’m illiterate :P[/quote]
:okay:

With a decent level of fluency I speak English, Spanish, Finnish and Galician, and Swedish is my mother tongue. I also can get by in French, Dutch, German and Portuguese. I have studied Russian but remember neasly nothing. At the moment, I’m mostly interested in learning (Moroccan) Arabic. But there are many languages I’d like to learn :)[/quote]
lol…n’est-ce pas? :stuck_out_tongue:

machallah, that’s great :slight_smile: Some ppl say that you can’t be fluent or master such number of languages, but you’re macha’Allah proving that this is not true.
A bow :slight_smile: