What is this world coming to??!!

[quote=LallaAïcha]that’s soooooo f************** disgusting wellah!!!

shame on the system that creates monsters out of children :@

mad, it might be called “sexual education” in your books, but in mine its called “unnecessarily f*ing up the minds of innocent children”

I just read a news story about a 4 year old drunk toddler in Texas who is going around stealing christmas presents from his neighbour’s christmas trees… wtfffffff a 4 yr old drunkard!!![/quote]
What does the system have to do with all this, if the system was to blame then we would all be like that because we were all brought up by that same system.

well if u live in a western country where there is an ‘everything goes’ mentality stories like this become a norm, it isnt like this in Muslim countries where ppl still have some decency but when u live in other societies where every1 is at will to do whatever they please and keep what they teach their kids (or abandon their moral obligation to their kids) behind close doors so that when they are let out into the environment they’ve already been corrupted, then a major problem occurs. In the UK everyone knows how bad the situation is, largest amount of teenage pregnancies in the whole of europe, major drinking problem, major gun/knife crime etc its not a secret everyone knows about it and then there are families like Muslim ones that are surrounded by such things in the news and everywhere else which we have to deal with because its become the norm now. I’m not saying all socities are like this and all people are like this but its the same case for so many countries in the west thats the major issue here.

A system where their parents neglect their obligation to their kids, sth which i was not brought up on, we we’re bought up with an Islamic tarbiyya so we were never faced with such issues coz our parents directed us to what was right and what was wrong and didn’t expose us to things that would corrupt our brains for us to later do inhumane things.

A system where their parents neglect their obligation to their kids, sth which i was not brought up on, we we’re bought up with an Islamic tarbiyya so we were never faced with such issues coz our parents directed us to what was right and what was wrong and didn’t expose us to things that would corrupt our brains for us to later do inhumane things.[/quote]
There are many things in this world that are only known by few I can assure you that the munkar that we Muslim countries house is far greater then any munkar you have ever witnessed be it by media or in your surroundings.
We Muslims like to shelter ourselves in our little cocoon and think that all Muslims are saints let me break that bubble,
The crimes and atrocities we have in our countries and yes I’m generalizing as I’ve travelled from Saoudia Arabia 2 years ago to Egypt, Turkey etc. as a tourist I had the time to discuss and witness these issues with my very own eyes.
Some of us are plane evil, to start of a country that is corrupt can never become a successfull society.
If we were to compare ourselves to the west, we are faaaaaar from ever reaching their morals and standards and infrastructures.
Can you name me one Muslim country?
Ask yourself this if there are Muslim countries in the world with the ability to interfere in international warfare such as Palestine and Afghanistan and Irak can you name them?
It’s all about power and politics do you think Muslim leaders give a rat’s *** about what’s happening in the world right now?
In contrary to the west which’s structure and morals is something we can learn from.
Look at Greece for example it’s suffering a financial crisis but as a part of the EU they’re going to be granted loans and help.
Not like Somalia who’s habitants are majority Muslims they have to hijack ships to be able to eat.
When I see something like that then the question pops up to my mind where is this world going to.
You said you were from a strict Muslim descent upbringing I applaud you for that and respect that.
Ask yourself this: what would the Prophet (pbuh) do if this happened while he was alive did you know that anything that a child does before hitting puberty he’s unaccountable for his/her acts.

Yeah I agree with everything you have said, every country has its bad and good side and certainly when it comes to Muslims we are no angels either therefore there are bad societies everywhere and in every country.
Obviously a child is not acccountable because they are innocent but when a child does something very unchildlike like ‘rape’ then we have to question what are children these days being exposed to to behave in such a way.

[quote=mini91]Yeah I agree with everything you have said, every country has its bad and good side and certainly when it comes to Muslims we are no angels either therefore there are bad societies everywhere and in every country.
Obviously a child is not acccountable because they are innocent but when a child does something very unchildlike like ‘rape’ then we have to question what are children these days being exposed to to behave in such a way.[/quote]
That’s why its a child and that’s why their called innocent because their merely mimics of the society surrounding them. They get influenced by everything around them, that’s what’s so magical about them
They have an untarnished soul.
It’s much more shocking to me when an adult commits these acts.
How many 10 year old children jumped out of a 10 story building after watching Superman say if you believe in yourself you can fly.
It’s the fault of the parents who probably neglect them and let them watch everything on TV as long as their quiet.
When you have enough food and a paycheck coming in every month and a descent roof over your head you can permit yourself to speak as to wondering why these children are being exposed to such influences.
But when your having breakfast and you don’t know where to get lunch or dinner you don’t have the time to pilosophyze over these things.
It’s true that children get neglected in poor areas but what can I say who is to blame for that, is it the parents? The child? Or the corrupt government that’s stealing their nurishments(money)?

[quote=La3robi][quote=LallaAïcha]that’s soooooo f************** disgusting wellah!!!

shame on the system that creates monsters out of children :@

mad, it might be called “sexual education” in your books, but in mine its called “unnecessarily f*ing up the minds of innocent children”

I just read a news story about a 4 year old drunk toddler in Texas who is going around stealing christmas presents from his neighbour’s christmas trees… wtfffffff a 4 yr old drunkard!!![/quote]
What does the system have to do with all this, if the system was to blame then we would all be like that because we were all brought up by that same system.[/quote]
well like mini said we weren’t all brought up by the same system, and we have families who tell us what’s right and wrong but the system is to blame for a lot of ways that children “who are innocent” do evil things… now you say that it’s not the child’s fault if he does something horrible as such, but if the child is at a stage where he knows how to rape a girl or he knows how to do such disgusting acts, then this shows that he’s not just a child anymore, but not entirely an adult either obviously, it definitely is both the parents’ responsibilty to teach their children what’s right and wrong, but at the same time the education system too… if we’re teaching kids how to screw (pardon the language) in primary school, and encouraging them to reproduce (at such a naive age) then what can be expected from them?

When i say it’s the system’s fault, i don’t mean entirely, of course the parents have a lot to do with a child’s mentality as well, and even their friends and environment… what i meant when i was blaming the system is the sexual education they inculcate in the minds of children who are so young to understand the bigger picture and are merely developping… that’s my opinion

Wow, what an intense thread.

Here’s my two cents: since when is Sex Ed the same as “teaching kids to screw?” I’d argue that Sex Ed is the opposite of the toxic cultural influence that you’re talking about, that you claim would cause children to rape other children. The point of Sex Ed is to teach kids about sex without sensationalizing it, to expose them early to the message that when they do start having sex they should be safe and responsible. Here in the states schools have been teaching kids “abstinence only”–the only approach to sex is not to have it. As a result, more young people have STDS, more young people get pregnant. Because it’s just not helpful to stick your head in the sand and say that kids should not be taught about sex at all!

Acknowledging that sex is a part of life is not a depraved thing, it’s the reasonable and responsible thing to do.

As far as the rape…phew. What a horrendous crime. Obviously that these kids are so young is really disturbing, not that it wouldn’t be disturbing if they were adults. The thing is, though, the whole rape thing is much more disturbing to me than the idea that kids so young can be sexual. To think about sex isn’t criminal, and I think it’s completely normal. To rape someone, however, is definitely beyond the pale.

This is a really interesting topic–generally, but also because I think that people in this online community come from all over and cover a really wide spectrum of views about all sorts of things, sex being a really great example. For context: I’m franco-american, grew up in a big american city. Please don’t say that all Western cultures are depraved, it just doesn’t make sense. You’ll find plenty of “puritan” people in the U.S. for instance. I happen to disagree with them, but my point is that they’re just as self-righteous about “evil sex,” and they would attribute their just views to their being Christian. Just because you’re religious doesn’t give you the monopoly on morality.

kids are a reflection of their parents. Kids are victims here and before we blame them, we should blame those who fail to teach them manners. Unfortunately, a lot of Moroccans don’t know how to respect each other. It’s always like a battling of positions, either to victimize the other or being victimized … Homo homini lupus (man is wolf to man) as Hobbes said.
“As far as i remember, we studied about Mr Bull & Mrs Cow in 5th grade” roflol … man!! the education system in Morocco is messed up
there is something I have noticed about us moroccans lol the kids are 3 or 4 and they are still sleeping in their parents’ bedrooms wth!!
or or the boy is 6 and his mom still takes him to the Hemmam :confused:

[quote=HeavyGuest]kids are a reflection of their parents. Kids are victims here and before we blame them, we should blame those who fail to teach them manners. Unfortunately, a lot of Moroccans don’t know how to respect each other. It’s always like a battling of positions, either to victimize the other or being victimized … Homo homini lupus (man is wolf to man) as Hobbes said.
“As far as i remember, we studied about Mr Bull & Mrs Cow in 5th grade” roflol … man!! the education system in Morocco is messed up
there is something I have noticed about us moroccans lol the kids are 3 or 4 and they are still sleeping in their parents’ bedrooms wth!!
or or the boy is 6 and his mom still takes him to the Hemmam :/[/quote]
speak about your own family don’t generalize by saying we Moroccans!

Let’s try to keep it cool guys, we argue respectfully, please.

[quote=La3robi][quote=HeavyGuest]kids are a reflection of their parents. Kids are victims here and before we blame them, we should blame those who fail to teach them manners. Unfortunately, a lot of Moroccans don’t know how to respect each other. It’s always like a battling of positions, either to victimize the other or being victimized … Homo homini lupus (man is wolf to man) as Hobbes said.
speak about your own family don’t generalize by saying we Moroccans![/quote]
I know what Morocco is and just because I criticized sth about it doesn’t mean I don’t love my country. To Bring up one’s family is not cool bro, I can do the same but I wouldn’t, insulting other peoples’ families is just like insulting your own family as the Hadith of Rasoulullaah said, people would insult your family back … so please let’s just respect each other and no need to be naughty. If I said something that offended you then just tell me so I take it back and apologize … I’m sorry to say this but … you have just proved my point … a lot of Moroccans don’t respect each other not only in Morocco but in other countries as well. I’m talking through an experience … actually too many experiences … may Allah swt guide us all, Ameen

[quote=HeavyGuest][quote=La3robi][quote=HeavyGuest]kids are a reflection of their parents. Kids are victims here and before we blame them, we should blame those who fail to teach them manners. Unfortunately, a lot of Moroccans don’t know how to respect each other. It’s always like a battling of positions, either to victimize the other or being victimized … Homo homini lupus (man is wolf to man) as Hobbes said.
speak about your own family don’t generalize by saying we Moroccans![/quote]
I know what Morocco is and just because I criticized sth about it doesn’t mean I don’t love my country. To Bring up one’s family is not cool bro, I can do the same but I wouldn’t, insulting other peoples’ families is just like insulting your own family as the Hadith of Rasoulullaah said, people would insult your family back … so please let’s just respect each other and no need to be naughty. If I said something that offended you then just tell me so I take it back and apologize … I’m sorry to say this but … you have just proved my point … a lot of Moroccans don’t respect each other not only in Morocco but in other countries as well. I’m talking through an experience … actually too many experiences … may Allah swt guide us all, Ameen[/quote]
$$

Listen man I’m a patriotic dude ok, i’m not going to go on a rand here like you did but anyway speak about yourself don’t generalize we Moroccans are the best race in the world the rest can kiss my you know what!!
I don’t care about your opinion it doesn’t matter to me in my world you don’t exist you’re just letters on a screen so go and drink beer and tell whitey you support the troops o 3lash 7na aslan kan hadro bhad logha delimageditngol kayn shi wa7ed li ki 3ayer blado safi kat3raf jouj kalmat blanglais bghiti tseyef otwali mirikani bezez yak? layster sir ila 3andek shi shghol sir 9dih o ila kan fik no9ta del7ob lebladek jma3 fomek shwia

Laa Hawla Walaa Quwwata Illaa Billaah, Allaah yehdi ma khla9

“Moroccan” isn’t a race, it’s a nationality.
And everyone has the right to an opinion, just be nice when conveying it, thank you.

[quote=LallaAïcha]“Moroccan” isn’t a race, it’s a nationality.
And everyone has the right to an opinion, just be nice when conveying it, thank you.[/quote]
Moroccan is a race

hi,
i am new for nice site. I really like to learn a lot and have a nice experience here . I share this nice information with my friends.my best regards friends.

welcome beatar005
enjoy your time here

Llah ihfad!

Guess it’s just how todays society is formed, they see it as normal.

I am now faced with daily occurances of men walkin around in the tightest of jeans, with hair curled and straightened wearing ‘manly long coats’ and so called ‘man handbags’ delicately held on their forearms, and now there are long dangling necklaces i see too…now excuse me to go ouside and scream