What are the countries that you already visited?

Morocco and France here. Boooring, I know!

How about you all?

Quebec, I went a little to Ontario, Michigan (US), France, Andorra, Italy, Thailand and Cambodia.

euuh…Morocco,United Arab Emirtates, France, England and the USA

Kdja and MarocRulz, you girls are Banat Batouta :D.

Batouda?

Batouta?

You girls mean you do not know who is Ibn Batouta? ??? ??? :blink:
MarolRulz, you should know him because you’re Moroccan.
Kdja, you should know him because you’re a traveller.

He is a famous Moroccan traveller :hap:.

PS: Kdja, if you type your blog’s url with a h instead of 7, you’ll find a little ibn Batouta :D.

I knew who Ibn Batouta is !!! and I’m Danish - but my Moroccan son-in-law told me about him :smiley:

I was born in Denmark and have lived in England and now live in Australia.
I have been to Sweden, Germany, Holland, Belgium, France,Switzerland, Austria, Greece, Spain, Morocco, Kenya, Thailand, Korea, China, Japan, and Egypt(but that was only for one day - on the way to Morocco).
But I’m 64, and by the time you all are that age, I hope you will have been to twice as many countries !:smiley:

I should have known him!!
I’m sure I read his name, but I did not memorize it. How can I talk about the “rihla” if I don’t even know the most famous traveller :hap:

And I did see the blog with “h” instead of “7”. I wanted to know who chose the name I wanted before me :^^:

ya i do know…but i wasnt sure u were talking bout him :slight_smile:

Ibn Battouta was moroccan or tunisian, I forgot.
Any way, I visited Spain (Madrid and Andalucia), Sultanate of Oman and Dubai.
After that, I conclude that europpean way of life, culture and traditions are better than petro-dollar construction and attractions!

I visited Saudi Arabia, Egypt, USA, Syria, Lebanon, Netherlands, and Italy :cool:
I want to visit inshallah Morocco, Palestine, UAE, Iran, Spain, England and India !!:smiley:

I visited Malaysia, Singapore, Morocco, India and live Saudi Arabia. The weird part is never visited Pakistan for which i hold a nationality. :^^:

Hiba i would not advice you to visit India… :blink:

WHY shouldnt she?

but why ?? :huh::frowning:

[quote=medjri]Ibn Battouta was moroccan or tunisian, I forgot.
Any way, I visited Spain (Madrid and Andalucia), Sultanate of Oman and Dubai.
After that, I conclude that europpean way of life, culture and traditions are better than petro-dollar construction and attractions![/quote]
To answer your question, Ibn Batouta is my compatriot ;).

Now everyone’s waiting for explanations from Muneeb regarding his recommendation not to visit India.

Tous les pays d’europe de l’ouest sauf le Portugal et la Grande-Bretagne
L’ex-Yougoslavie
La Guadeloupe (c’est la France, mais une autre France) et la Corse (Idem que pour la Guadeloupe)
Le Maroc, of course
Next year, I’ll visit Ireland In sha Allah

I have no wishes but go back to Morocco, once a day…

I am jealous :bounce:. I am jealous :bounce:

@ SM : I’m sure you are welcome in each country where “Speak Moroccan forumers” live.
Make your choice, and dare !
My teppe is your tepee In Sha Allah

I had to look up the word tepee :).
That’s nice of you, thanks :).