what an experience !!!

It was happy end really :slight_smile: Guy was smoked I think…
He was with knife. But the same time he was not so brave :stuck_out_tongue:
But he runs so fast :smiley:
And you can be proud and me too because moroccan guys helped us to get our things back :wink: They followed him… And he prefered to leave bags and save his face … :stuck_out_tongue:

And really it could happen not just in Morocco… in every country.

yeah i know … but when it comes to my country i just :oops:

Anyway I Love Morocco !!! :dance:

i love russia too i mean russian chick :dance:

looooool cool then :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace and Love !

What can be better :slight_smile:

yeah life’s good :stuck_out_tongue:

:okay: that’s the point!!! but some idiots still don’t get it.

and really apart from some dangerous neighbourhoods in some big cities … morocco is a peaceful country i think .
maybe u suffer more coz u look europeen with a lot of money :stuck_out_tongue: … and i look moroccan hhhh the thief says omg instead of stealing him he’s gonna steal me :smiley: … khelini m3a lgwar 7sen :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… really yes… they think if you look like european one you have alot of money in your pocket even if really you maybe more poor than they loool

And I noticed that some guys agree and think it’s normal when girl pays for them in the cafe… I mean european girl =)

they r not gentle … in morocco a gentle man always pays for girls and never the opposite . but i think this is an oldfashion now in morocco :s … as we said to Gigi in the egyptian thread : there r two types of moroccans : wlad nass and wlad l7ram …
and with the crisis we have in morocco … ppl use what we call : ‘’ al ghaya tobarriro lwassila " which means that whatever is the method ur usin the most important is the aim
and this is why u c a 20 years old moroccan marrying a 60 years old europeen … in our culture this isnt acceptable but if the woman is rich or has an europeen passport … ppl consider this marriage a successful one :S
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa333333 i must stop here … this is so complicated lol

[quote=LallaAïcha]miniiiiii u lucky bum!! :smiley:

Maaan even when i was like 13 or 14 in turkey men would look/stare, so I taught myself to say aloud: NE BAKIYORSUN INEK GIBI? :stuck_out_tongue: which means, why are you staring (at me) like a cow? and walla it works so well :smiley:

Though in big cities it’s not as common because there are so many people, in smaller cities/towns generally people stare more. that was what i noticed anyway…

Seriously, if people know how to swallow the bad and enjoy the good, there will be no one ranting over their unfortunate experiences…[/quote]
I know!! LOL coz me and pervs on the same street will result in bloodshed lol so lucky i didnt get any funny comments lol but being in the Grand Bazaar the men there r plain :blink: seriously. But ya just have to give em “the look” and be on ur merry way seriously lol men will be men its just how u deal with it i suppose lol :cool:

bahahaaaa tell me about it! these freakoid khaleeji dudes pissed me off today, i don’t mind khalijis at alllllll, but if they’re in your face and saying something to chat you up then they deserve a massive punch right on their nose… right? :wink:

what u got perved on by 5aleejis? :blink: I have to endure it eveyday when walking home 4rm uni and its KILLING me :hm:

LOL, again! we’re in the same boat…

well yeah, its partly my fault too coz they were coming down the escalators and swearing their heads off, so i looked to my left to see who those retards are, and they saw that i looked -was for like 0.04 secs mind you-, so when they got off the escalators they came soo close to me, almost up my nose, though the platform was empty and they could have stood somewhere else… one said “hello” in this creeeepy way and the other one gave salam, so first my reaction was pfttttt and then w 3likoum salam… see the irony lol

and then i walked away.

you tell me, do they try talking to you in arabic? or… just pervy looks

oh poor thing! I wouldn’t even say Salaam back seriously lol :blink:
na they won’t speak Arabic they just give u the pervy looks but on numerous occasions they’ve said “mashallah” in a pervy manner eeew!!! like saying that is gonna accomplish anything :huh:

lol but i heard saying salam is sunnah and responding to a salam is fard… dunno

looool most khaleejis at uni are chicks, except for one guy, who walks around in thong slippers summer and winter xD

yeah I know Ive heard that too but I seriously would be peeeeeeeed off so wouldnt want to respond lol
LOL wallah? hahaha :smiley: We dont have many 5aleejis at all never met one lol

lol lucky you :stuck_out_tongue: j.k
i don’t have anything against them, just the guys can be weird…

lol just typical behaviour that we poor girls have to put up with lol

lol we know how to deal with it though, i aint lifting weights for no reason xD