Türkiye cumhuriyetinden.herkese.Selamün aleyküm karde?lerim

[center][/center]

Ben türkiye cumhuriyeti.vadanda?? olarak üye arkada?lar?m? selaml?yorum.selamün aleyküm
türkceden ba?ka dil bilmiyorum ve aran?zda türkce bilen varsa daha kolay ileti?im kurabilirim

Would you please use english? i got nothin’ on that ! :slight_smile:
Anyway, welcome in !

I got selamun aleykum…hhhhhh

I don’t speak Turkish but i can smell it (like hebrew & spanish), i smell he’s saying he’s (or she’s) from Turkey, & gives us a Salam & say they’re not able to speak nothing but Turkish.

ehem, where’s that old Turkish lady walkin around with her big walkin stick…she would’ve helped us.

ehem ehem pass me za microphone…veeeeeeeee aleykum selam gardash, burdaki tek turk benim sanirim :slight_smile: arkadaslar turkce anlamiyorlar ve sen sanirim yabanci dil bilmiyorsun, bu mekanda senin tercumanin ben olabilirim :slight_smile: foruma hosgeldin dostum, kendinden biraz bahsedersen super olur :slight_smile: ve tekrar hosgelmisseeen

For the non-turcophones, here’s my translation of the user’s introduction:

[quote]Ben türkiye cumhuriyeti.vadanda?? olarak üye arkada?lar?m? selaml?yorum.selamün aleyküm
türkceden ba?ka dil bilmiyorum ve aran?zda türkce bilen varsa daha kolay ileti?im kurabilirim[/quote]
za3maaaaa… I’m a citizen of the Republic of Turkey and I’m giving my salams to u all, salamu 3likom, I don’t speak any other language other than Turkish and if there is anyone who speaks Turkish, that will make it easier to communicate.

so…this is the part where I jump in :^^:

bu arada, neden “kahin” ismini sectiniz merak ettim… ve koydugunuz resmi kime armagan ediyorsunuz onu da merak ettim dogrusu… hikayeniz olmali :slight_smile:

This is a threat, u translate or i’ll fill the thread with retarded google tools translation

Selamün aleyküm, welcome kahin41 =D

ho?bulduk arkada?lar
buraya üye olu?umun sebebi sadace sohbet etmek ve sizleri tan?mak
içindir.ba?ka amac?m yoktur

kahin ismi sadece bir isimdir sebebi yoktur bizde bu do?ald?r
resme gelince sadece bir animasyon gif resmidir sebebi yoktur
ayr?ca hepinizin dilini google araç çubu?u yard?m? ile okuyorum anl?yorum

jjjjjjjjj
this is fun
jjjjjjjjjjj

Nice to friends
formation, because here only concerns the members to chat and get to know you
is. There is no other purpose

There is no reason that we have only natural that the name is a name oracle
As for the only reason the picture is an animated gif image of
also understand that all of you read the language with the help of google toolbar

he said we could…

whats adam güzel evet bir a?k temsil evet kar??layacak kadar

jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

[quote=kahin41]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3003/bayrakzb91.gif

ho?bulduk arkada?lar
buraya üye olu?umun sebebi sadace sohbet etmek ve sizleri tan?mak
içindir.ba?ka amac?m yoktur

kahin ismi sadece bir isimdir sebebi yoktur bizde bu do?ald?r
resme gelince sadece bir animasyon gif resmidir sebebi yoktur
ayr?ca hepinizin dilini google araç çubu?u yard?m? ile okuyorum anl?yorum[/quote]
I’ll translate:

[b]Thanks (I feel welcome) friends,
the reason I signed up is just to talk with people and get to know you all. I have no other aim.

The name kahin is just a name, there’s no reason behind why I chose it, it’s natural
Regarding the picture, it’s just an animation, a gif pic, there’s no reason behind that too
and btw, I use google translate to understand u all[/b]

happy?

çeviri yapt???n için te?ekür ederim.LallaAïcha

no lalla not happy you didnt translate mine…haha anyway i just typed in the google translator something like yo whats really good homie or smth like that…i wonder how they say that in turkish?

kahin welcome man it is good to have another member! nice to meet you.

kahin, onemli degil elimden geldigi kadar yardimci olurum ins

ach, yours was a bunch of jibberish with countless syntax errors lol if u wanna say something like what up homie u can probably try “naber moruk?” but that would be a bit rude… i don’t recommend it

:stuck_out_tongue: i dont wanna learn how 2 say anything in turkish im good