to rent, to paint, and other questions plz

right Gigi in chamal they say haida … in the rest they say hakda or hakka
i think ouazz has already discussed this somewhere else ( i dont remember where :s )

I said I normally use “haida”, that’s common in north. I didn’t know the other way, but trust Mad, cause I really don’t know other darija than northern.

looollll ouazz u can ask an openminded chamali … im sure he knows it

Yeah, thanks for the explanation. and sorry for my question cause it’s clear it was repeated.

Thanks Mad :slight_smile: Thanks Ouaz :slight_smile:

its good to repeat :wink: lita3omma lfa2ida

Thank you.
Here we say (eltekraar ye3lem elchottar, and sometimes the l8r is replaced by el7omar :smiley: actually I dont remember which one was the original)

:slight_smile:

hahahah well in morocco we say only … bi tekrar yata3alamo l7imar :smiley:
since we dont have chater in darija :stuck_out_tongue: we dont have to c which one is the first
actually that remembers me of sth , we used to say :
massa2ibo 9awmin 3inda 9awmin fawa2ido <== this is the original

now the slang one :smiley: ===> mazabilo 9awmin 3inda 9awmin mawa2ido :stuck_out_tongue:

hehehe…LOlzzzzz (many lolz indeed) U made me laught out sooooo loud :smiley:
so funny this one :smiley:
"mazabilo 9awmin 3inda 9awmin mawa2ido "
:smiley: LOL

just wanna make sure about the word “mawa2ido”, I think I know what it means. It’s like the fus7a one, right?

hahahahah yeah infact the whole sentence is fus7a … its only known among youngs in morocco
i told it to mom and she was like hahahahahhah 3afariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ntoma , makhelito 7ta 7aja f ti9ar loool

Yeah, lol…she’s right :smiley:

:cry: miss her

trga3 belsalama inchalla to your country and u’re gonna see her 3la kheer.

Anyway, i’m sure she’s happy now or at least enjoying some relaxation and rest mn sd3k :stuck_out_tongue:

duuuude u know her ??? :open_mouth:
looollll i told her that yesterday she said no no no , ana bghit dak sda3 ghir aji :stuck_out_tongue:

loool, yeah I see.
They’re all sooooo loving…
:slight_smile:

llah ykhelihomlna :slight_smile:

Amen!

btw ya batal, I’ve just noticed now that I wrote rj3 in masri…sorry I forgot!!!
:s

looooooooooollll didnt notice it at all

lolllll
I said it spontaneously and then i was like oh that’s offensive, I’ve to apologize…
I’ve noticed that Grini didnt use it except only once as far as I remember… so that Moroccans won’t be angry 4m him ;D
No wonder too of sth I remembered. 1st I think this applies to Lybia too. There was a Lybian singer singing an Egyptian song, and he sang in msri msri msri and at this word he said it with j in one of the choruses :smiley:

looooooooooooll so funny atleast they care about their copatriots