to rent, to paint, and other questions plz

alot of movies…I like alnemr wal 2ontha (contains lil comedy, but OMG great, amazing)
Mohamed Sob7i is the same, but dunno why he is not having this popularity over the arab world like Adel Imam

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i do love sub7i more than adel
i watched all wanis parts and now im tryin to download wanis we a7fado

ps- mohamed sob7i is a great mind , not everybody can laugh on what he says

yeah i think u’re right…Imam uses easy ways (dnt wanna say mean)
I watched the last part in ramadan…u know most egyptians watch tv in ramadan more than any other month, and more than doing anything…but in fact I was modest l7mdellah. Anyway, it was a beautiful one, although late previous part were not good so much.

looooooooooooool we say the same thing about us , we watch a lot TV durin ramadan

You too!!! So we all are the reason for this to be going on. If we seriously stopped watching Tv during ramadan, these actors gonna lose, and consequently, release what they want any other time of the year…l3am twiil qdamhom. But, alas! la 7ayata lmn tonadi…

this ramadan , well the first week that i spent in morocco i was watchin me and my bro MBC 2 all the time
only movies , 7arbna lmantouj lma7alli :stuck_out_tongue:

loool, la bravo 3liko ;D

bnadem wa3er :smiley:

sma7li, mafhemt!
bnadem, I either forget it or dont know it…
wa3er, i think means “difficult” (like the s3eddy’s one)

bnadem = bani adam , but we use it also as ‘’ one ‘’ … ex: one can always be kind to people about whom one cares nothing.

wa3er = as u said is dificult or hard … but it can be also inteligent , strong … if we r talkin about ppl ( so it dep on the context )

My favourite TV programs in moroccan television (even if i don’t understand, I used to try it. Not now, daba ghir kansma3 ar-radio):

1 - Chumicha
2 - Mul Taxi (old one, in Ramadan)
3 - Lqraya dial Qur’an (something like a StarAcademy but with children reciting the Qur’an). I don’t know the right name of the program

[quote=Madridista]bnadem = bani adam , but we use it also as ‘’ one ‘’ … ex: one can always be kind to people about whom one cares nothing.

wa3er = as u said is dificult or hard … but it can be also inteligent , strong … if we r talkin about ppl ( so it dep on the context )[/quote]
Thanks alot for the explanation. Actually I found that I didnt passed by “bnadem” before. Good info, thnx

Ouaz,
I think I once passed by that program of Quran children reciters. It was in this Ramadan, right? If not, so I passed by another program.

[quote=Madridista]ooh thnx :stuck_out_tongue:

ok lets go back to ur question :

too/as well/also (or the like words tat give the sense of addition to)
as well as/ like/ look like (…etc)

look like = kaychbeh
like = b7al

the others i prefer examples plz[/quote]
tfazal…

Me too =
My sister is going as well =
We also are amazing =
In addition to that, blah blah blah… =
He’s learning msri as well as darija =

You’ve transl8d those for me: look like = kaychbeh & like = b7al. Here are my attempts in examples:
Do it like I told you = deerha b7al m9oltlk
You look like his father = (nta) katchbeh bak

What about “looks like” which means “as if”, 4 ex: He looks like he hasn’t slept for days.

• Btw, do you say “bittali” for “therefore”, and “kattali” for “as follows”?

4get about this post everyone. It was repeated again :@

Me too = 7ta ana
My sister is going as well = khti ghadia 7ta hia
We also are amazing = 7ta 7na wa3rine
In addition to that, blah blah blah… = zid 3liha , …
He’s learning msri as well as darija = kayt3elem msri w darija f de9a we7da ( f mrra we7da )

You’ve transl8d those for me: look like = kaychbeh & like = b7al. Here are my attempts in examples:
Do it like I told you = deerha b7al m9oltlk <=== derha b7al ‘‘lli’’ or ‘‘ki’’ or ‘‘kifma’’ 9otlk
You look like his father = (nta) katchbeh bak <==== well done

What about “looks like” which means “as if”, 4 ex: He looks like he hasn’t slept for days.
‘‘bayna fih b7alla’’ man3esch ayam hadi

you look like u didnt understand me = bayna ‘‘fik’’ b7alla mafhemtinich

• Btw, do you say “bittali” for “therefore”, and “kattali” for “as follows”?
    thats fus7a , u can use it ppl will understand it but it wont sound darija

Thanks alot Mad :slight_smile:

Ah, mulay madridista: yemken nqul fHal haida?:

- kayt3alem msri w darija f nafs waqt

wlla:

- kayt3alem msri beinama kait3lem darija

Thanks

the first one was good
the second one sounds more fus7a , we dont have beinama in darija

Ok, thanks!

Thanks Ouaz for the add.
But just noted sth when you said,“yemken nqul fHal haida”? Is “haida” used all over lmaghrib, or its only chamali and the rest use “hakka”?