The Person Below Me...

yep.

the berson below me has been to Morocco

Yes.

The person below me likes the colour red.

The person who will post directly after me is shocked that 2009 is breathing down his neck.

Yes - you can say that again !! ( Note for English - learners : this means 'I completely agree / definitely / absolutely right ')
And as a 65-year-old I can tell you that is is very alarming to note how time accelerates with age !!

The person after me has got a pair of Moroccan slippers.

Yes.

The person after me is going to Morocco in 2009.

Nothing planed yet :frowning: “only” Egypt…

The person below me is looking forward to Christmas.

The person who writes the next entry has perfectionist tendencies.

You have to reply first to the sentence above and than you can put a new statement.

Oh; sorry… I am looking forward not to Christmas itself, but rather to the days which follow it, during which I will spend time with my twin sister and her children at our Momma’s house. I always tell the kids, when they become frustrated with perfectionist-leaning ways, that a good job today is better than a perfect job tomorrow. And, I think that the person who will enter the following post may also struggle with perfectionist leanings. (Is that more-or-less how it should flow, or am I still abusing the thread?)

the person below me likes to talk a lot?

hmmmmmm i ‘tend’ to talk a lot but not necessarily ‘like’ the fact that i do :stuck_out_tongue: it really depends on what we’re talking about :smiley:
so i guess in general, YES, if you’re implying whether i do or not talk a lot. (geez i drained my answer)

TPBM is vegetarian?

nope!
the person below me is male ?

nope :slight_smile:
tpbm is happy today?

NO!
the person below me has been online for more than 2hours ?

yes

tpbm loves chocolate?

YUSSS :smiley: always.

TPBM is anti-male :stuck_out_tongue: thought i would ask a controversial question xD

nope

tpbm likes shopping?

OF COURSE! :smiley: (find me a girl who doesnt!)
the person below me owns a NOKIA cell/mobile phone?

yep!! :slight_smile:
tpbm loves chaabi music?

yes :smiley:

tpbm is not married?