The end of the Oprah Winfrey Show

She still got 18 months ahead of her, but she already decided when to stop her show: after 25 years! wow!!!

Any Oprah fans around here? I am sure the mbcs will still continue to air old episodes of her for at least a year, 2, or even 3 :hap:

BUT the question everyone is asking is: WHY is oprah ending her show?

Who would you think is as successful in TV in the Arab world?

well she is not successful only in the arab world … she is the best presenter evah :stuck_out_tongue:
i like her and i like how she always says the truth …
chapeau Oprah

I meant whose the Arab figure that we can consider to be as successful?

ah ok :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: ive never seen a single show of hers haha just heard about her lol :wink:

Maybe because she finally realized that she’s become boring & rediculous since ages ?

Perhaps…Moona Shadly <— but Moona is serious & bring always good cases & she’s really better (or more important) than Oprah, or her show & her cases are more important than Oprah’s.

If i concider the nature of Oprah’s show, & the type of guests she often invites (hollywood idiots) & the lame topics they discuss & a retarded portion of the audience that start crying quickly for stupid reasons…i’d say the eqivalent is:

Hala Sar7an

hmmmmm i saw it on the news too, she might explain someday why she’s leaving

Maybe because she finally realized that she’s become boring & rediculous since ages ?

Perhaps…Moona Shadly <— but Moona is serious & bring always good cases & she’s really better (or more important) than Oprah, or her show & her cases are more important than Oprah’s.

If i concider the nature of Oprah’s show, & the type of guests she often invites (hollywood idiots) & the lame topics they discuss & a retarded portion of the audience that start crying quickly for stupid reasons…i’d say the eqivalent is:

Hala Sar7an[/quote]
one time she gave everyone in the audience @ her show a new car…can you imagine…what a waste…think of what better she could have done with that money than new cars for a bunch of already spoiled americans :S

whattttt that’s crazyyyy

Yeah i know…it sth called the gifts season or sth like that, where she spend a couple of months giving stuff to the audience…

with one car she could be feeding like 100 poor families maaaaaan… that’s nutssss… now i know why ppl love her

come on duuuuuudes u forgot everythin she did and she is still doin for africa … w chedito f the cars thing :no:

well i don’t know what she did for africa so i can’t talk… bravo 3liha if she did though

duuude just google her and u’ll c … she isnt that bad a lalla … none is perfect but she is always lookin for perfection in all fields

ahkay… good on her then

She made Bush lessen what they owe to African countries

what do you mean bro? what did Bush owe?

Not Bush, the USA lessened the value of debts on poor African countries after Oprah exposed the situation in the black continent in a large tour around many countries in a couple of months.

“Oprah denies Christ” say some Christians. i agree with them because i’m always against darkening the religious side in people’s lives i.e. "wake up & develope, the world is developping, what do u need this man-made religions for " <— she didn’t say that, but as we say in arabic “bi lisaani l’7al laa bi lisaani l’ma9aal”
From a muslim point of view, she’s too much secular, it’s her freedom to be so, but her show & her thoughts are useless (maybe against) when it comes to our tradition & beliefs.

She for example would bring some gay doctor to tell people that fasting is not really that healthy <— never heard her saying that, but she sometimes had some people saying such stuff…

:yuck:

Not Bush, the USA lessened the value of debts on poor African countries after Oprah exposed the situation in the black continent in a large tour around many countries in a couple of months.

“Oprah denies Christ” say some Christians. i agree with them because i’m always against darkening the religious side in people’s lives i.e. "wake up & develope, the world is developping, what do u need this man-made religions for " <— she didn’t say that, but as we say in arabic “bi lisaani l’7al laa bi lisaani l’ma9aal”
From a muslim point of view, she’s too much secular, it’s her freedom to be so, but her show & her thoughts are useless (maybe against) when it comes to our tradition & beliefs.

She for example would bring some gay doctor to tell people that fasting is not really that healthy <— never heard her saying that, but she sometimes had some people saying such stuff…[/quote]
I see what u mean…