The end of the Oprah Winfrey Show

She made Bush lessen what they owe to African countries[/quote]
Correction: he cancelled the debts.

ahhh okay, that’s a big accomplishment then :slight_smile: didn’t know that!!

Maybe because she finally realized that she’s become boring & rediculous since ages ?

Perhaps…Moona Shadly <— but Moona is serious & bring always good cases & she’s really better (or more important) than Oprah, or her show & her cases are more important than Oprah’s.

If i concider the nature of Oprah’s show, & the type of guests she often invites (hollywood idiots) & the lame topics they discuss & a retarded portion of the audience that start crying quickly for stupid reasons…i’d say the eqivalent is:

Hala Sar7an[/quote]
never saw Mona present anything.

I don’t like Sarhan, a lot of drama for nothing, and playing too much on the “sensational”.

oprah indeed did a lot of good things, she helped a lot of families, she would build homes for the needy, and things like that…
for the cars surprise, it was indeed astonishing, but those were not spoiled Americans that already had cars, they weren’t rich people who could have bought them for themselves… if I remember well, those people needed those cars badly…

That’s what i’m talkin about, she’s a perfect Arab equivalent for Oprah !

About Moona, watch “Al 3ashira masa2an” on Dream2.

literal translation for the darija expression loll

Oprah is more bearable to me than Hala… Hala speaks in such a way, you’d think she is acting…