the answer to who called me perv :P

plz check the part between 1:55 and 3:30 :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErTnK398Sc[/youtube]

if im like ahmed deedat :stuck_out_tongue: then enjoy to call me perv wuahahhahahah

looool i love this guy, but you know we are not blaming you for having those feelings, just telling you not to make it so obvious what youā€™re thinkingā€¦ thereā€™s a difference between just thinking and thinking then saying yak?

yes true ā€¦ but i was raised and educated like that , i say always the truth even if its gonna hurt me :slight_smile:

ps- yeah i like him too , he is hilarious :smiley:

duuuuude we both know that itā€™s best to speak the truth, but not when it comes to things like thisā€¦ i mean come on, thereā€™s always a chance of offending the person in front of you, and in particular a muslim needs to have a clean tongue, im not saying yours isnā€™t clean and i know you just say whatā€™s on your mind, ya3ni no bad intentions BUT still you have to filter what you sayā€¦ then again, itā€™s always your choice and noone can interfere with how you speakā€¦ iā€™m just giving you some sistaaa advice :smiley:

yeahhh =)

duuuude ofcourse u must gimme advices ā€¦ why i am here and why r we muslims :stuck_out_tongue:
but really really i never meant to offend anyone by what i say :frowning: plz let me know if i did ā€¦ i wanna apologize
and ok im gonna try to hide my feelings toward the best creation in da world :stuck_out_tongue:

looooool ok

Iā€™ll try not to be too much of a ā€œcitronā€ when iā€™m giving advice though xD

hahahhahahhaha fekertini f citron hhhhhhhhhh im must check sth :stuck_out_tongue:

lol in turkish we say, whatā€™s this face? are you selling vinegar? a bit like citron i guess

hahhahahhaha interesting :stuck_out_tongue: we must involve it to darija :stuck_out_tongue:

gimme an expression like that, when someone has an upset face, or when they frownā€¦ do you have an expression to tease them about it?

dunno :s

do u know what we mean by citron ( or 7amed ) in darija ?

well citron is lemon isnā€™t it?

or is there another meaning as well?

yes yes ur right ā€¦
but it has another meaning in slang darija :stuck_out_tongue:
a dull person = 7amed
when someone says a stupid joke , u say : 7amda :s ( about the joke ofcourse )
u can say also : wa 7amed nta a sat ( about the guy himself )

ps- i hope u dont use this against me in the future lol

loooool awesome

I will DEFINITELY use it. :smiley: chukran bzaaaaaaf akhouya

ur welcome sistah :slight_smile:

aww how sweet! :hap:

[quote=Madridista]plz check the part between 1:55 and 3:30 :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AErTnK398Sc[/youtube]

if im like ahmed deedat :stuck_out_tongue: then enjoy to call me perv wuahahhahahah[/quote]
Hahaha LMFAOOOO ā€¦ lol Mad i was only messing with you :stuck_out_tongue: youā€™re not a perv you pervert :stuck_out_tongue: no but for real i was only playing =)

tafoukt u think im gonna stop my attitude after hearin this aww how sweet! happy from mini
wuahahhahahahahha

Hahaha no i donā€™t :stuck_out_tongue: :xD

:okay: