the answer to who called me perv :P

LOOOOOOOLL

tafoukt when you call him that you’re only half serious, but when I do, im 200% serious :stuck_out_tongue:

miniiii, you provoked him!! hhhhh j/k

ohhh damn it! :blink: Dont take it literally m8 :hm: The fact that u labelled us as the “best creation” was sweet not that ur gonna stop being a perv lol :cool: Even though it is much welcomed lol

@ LA
only 200 % :huh:

@ mini
hahahhhaahahah ok ok i understand now , u mean its good to be gentle perv :stuck_out_tongue:

course of course not coz theres NO such thing as a “gentle perv” lol Thats actually worse! :blink:

loooooooollll … ok ok ghir sebri m3aya daba lol im gonna get married soon and i’ll stop bein perv :stuck_out_tongue:

Woohoo!! celebrates :dance: I thought the day would never come lol but r u being 4 real? :huh:

dude im planning to :smiley: but i didnt find her yet :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha… looool Mad, she hides from you in some place maybe where you never go … :stuck_out_tongue:
or maybe on the contrary you see this One every day :wink:

[quote=Touta]hahaha… looool Mad, she hides from you in some place maybe where you never go … :stuck_out_tongue:
or maybe on the contrary you see this One every day ;)[/quote]
if she is hiding :smiley: she is right to hide from me wuhahahahhahaha
but if im seein her everyday :open_mouth: that proves the thesis that im retarded :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh thesis hhhhhhhhhhhh

dude there’s no need for a thesis, koll 3alam knows that you’re retarded

j.k