Say "Salam" & "besslama" :)

Salam :wave: Sba7 lkhyr, who’s there

How do you say “who is there” in darija… shkoon li kayn? nope? ok i’m a disaster :frowning:

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam btw

@ Nuwwara, welcome backkkkkkk :^^: good thing u DID come back! :slight_smile:

Nope ! i still like to hear your earthquakes :^^:

Shkoon kayn, shkoon tmma, shkoon hna, kin shi 7add/wa7d, shi 7add/wa7d hna…<— they all sound right :ok:

ok barakallahu fik!

now i’m off to Japan for some heavyduty earthquakes :sman:

salam! ana back!

aïcha you often pop over to japan for tea and earthquakes? :huh:

:^^:

[quote=Jonquix]aïcha you often pop over to japan for tea and earthquakes? :huh:

:^^:[/quote]
Depends on the weather :hap:

Cool ur learning swedish haha :stuck_out_tongue: good luck with ur exams :okay:

Thanks. Yes LEARNING and not SPEAKING :cry:

Did you think I wouldn’t come back

Why do u wanna learn swedish, if im allowed to ask? :smiley:

Why not? I love languages and a lot of words in Swedish sound so funny and it’s not so hard to learn if you already speak German and English. And I spend some sommers in my childhood in Sweden. And one time a met a Swedish girl at the beach. She spoke only Swedish and I only German, but still we made it to comunicate. She tought me some Swedish (which I all had forgotten by the time I really started to learn Swedish) and I tought her some German.

I didn’t mean anything bad :smiley: … it’s just that Swedish isn’t the most popular language that people wanna learn :stuck_out_tongue:
Yes swedish share many common words with German, even though i don’t speak German sometimes i can understand a few words.

Cool that ur were able to communicate with each other without speaking the same lingo :cool:

Ha det bra :wink:

It’s actually a bit popular to learn Swedish in Germany, as quit some Germans go on vacation to Sweden and some Germans imigrate to Sweden (specially Nurses and Doctors). There are way fewier Germans learning Swedish than English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and and and, but I would say it about the same number of Germans learns Swedish than Arabic. Maybe even Swedish is more popular.

Salam everybody , & besslama, i’m off for my summer vacancy for 5 weeks Insha’allah…probably i get a chance to check here sometimes…

i’ll be back in Ramadan, i’ll miss you…take care :kiss: , & take care of your lessons :fouet:

:sac:

Salam everyone… what is happenin ?

enjoy your vacation paperbird, don’t get lost ah :hap:

I really didn’t know that :cool:, but here in Sweden as u might know is it really popular to learn German :hap:

@Paperbird

Okay Mr Teacher, we’ll do our homework :mad: :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a nice :beach: and tc :wink:

So the last lesson was a foreboding :stuck_out_tongue: - have a great trip/weeks of vacation, Papers!

& not least, Salaam, people :slight_smile:

Is everybody on vacation?

Yes :smiley: from tuesday on one week… Italy, Abruzzo, Capistrello, Festival Arzibanda :hah:
High over the village sticking to the mountainside is a big old Volcano with a wide plain in it. There are herds of wild mules and halfwild cows living and - sleeping up there - you can hear the wolves howling in the night … :scrm:

No :frowning: studying it’s exam time :frowning:

Me neither :frowning: Just working a lot, have such a lot to do these days so little time for writing here.

Luckily I enjoy this work (in the library of a language research institute :^^:) :ok: