Say "Salam" & "besslama" :)

Salam :^^:

Wassalaaaam :smiley:

You know, if i fail my exam, i’m going to blame this forum!

Salaam again and, I think, bsslama for now

And I know what you mean with the exam business!! (it’s good for an excuse, though :p) Good luck anyway :^^:

Salaaam, me is back, me has finished exams so me is very happy aboout that :slight_smile:

wech chi wa7d fddar??? :unsure:

[quote=LallaAïcha]Salaaam, me is back, me has finished exams so me is very happy aboout that :slight_smile:

wech chi wa7d fddar??? :unsure:[/quote]
3ash mn shafk :wave:

Shno hada? :huh:

I’m missing sth here, but anyways, great yer exams are over, Lalla :dance:

I love your Darija :rofl:

Never heard of the expression ? it means : “long live who sees you”, & it’s said to someone who you haven’t seen for a while.

Salaaaaaaam every 1

Merci bzaf Jonquix, i’m very happy wallah feels like 7attet jbel foq dahri, ehem, hope it made sense…

and PB, 3lesh? my darija is funny ola shno akhoya? :fouet: :smiley:

The right is “7attet jbel [color=#FC1102]MN[/color] fo9 dahri” because what u said is the oposit of what u mean.

i said “i love” :hm: why you always love to crack people :yuck:
your darija it’s not 100% perfect which makes it somehow cool, & i like it!

LOL, thanks heaps! i take back the > :fouet:

what would be more ‘perfect’ instead of “shno hada?” in this case??

It’s right literally (in darija), & it fits with this case, it just sounded weired in a cool way. because it’s masculin & doesn’t much fit with asking about the meaning of a sentence.

“ahs had shi” (what is this) “shno ka te3ni” (what does it mean) <— these are more common for this case.

ohhhhhh i see, next time i will use them inshallah =) chukrannnn

:bounce: < ash had shiiiiiiiiiii?? lol

Had shi is the Crazy L.Aicha, the excitment source of the forum :ok:

:okay::hah:

oh no my friend, i am far from being any source of excitement wallahi… but if complimenting was your aim, barakallahu fik.

Jonquix, i see you’re exploiting our smilies :mdr: enjoy! :hat:

slam a drari touachiouni mout kont fi petit vacance mais safi, rj3at

tobarak llah 3lekom

:ok::ok::bounce::rofl:

Salam :hi:

Hi! After a long time I finally mad it again to come here. But I’m still busy with my studies and there are only a few weeks left till the exams and I’ve some problems with Swedish and Italian :frowning: