Salam!

I didn’t know this music, I’ll need to discover it!

It’s very beautiful, i just don’t understan sth, i have it in an album called “flaminco chill” by Chambao, but the track says its by Denis Stern !!
anyway, its cool…i can send it to you if you want, i can send you the whole album :wink:

Thanks, I will listen a bit to Internet, and if I like it I’d sure like if you could send me the album :smiley:

If you don’t find it in the Internet, i could at least send you that one piece, i’m not forcing you to give out your adress :wistle: i just made a suggestion, tryin to be helpful :angel:

Welcome back, kdja. It’s good to see you among us. Are you enjoying Spain? Are you going home at the end of the school year? Or still staying for another semester?

Let me correct your Arabic text:

[quote=kdja]??? ??? ???
??? ??? ??? ??? ???.. ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.[/quote]
[large]??? ??? ???.
??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.. ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.[/large]

??? = Typo? You probably meant ???. I rephrased your sentence in a better way, and more correct grammatically in fact.
Your last sentence was a little bit unstructured, so I reorganized it for you.

Thanks you SM :slight_smile:
Yes, I’m envoying Spain very much, there is always something to do and the temperature (so far) is just great! I’ll finish my classes next week and then I have my exams. On June 20 I have my last exam and I go to Morocco with my boyfriend for two weeks. After that, one of my good friend will be meating us, and will visit Spain together. Then, I’ll have another 3 weeks to visit, and I going back home in beginning of August.
I would have like to pass the whole school year here, but I didn’t have enough money to do so, and since I’m not European, I can’t legally find a work in spain…

I think I still have lots to learn in Arabic :cry:
For “hunnii”, yes I meant “hunna”. I was puzzled lol
I haven’t really been learning new grammar over here, but we’re practicing oral skill. :smiley: