Salam!

Salam!
Ana Helaina :^^:, ana sb3Tâsh
Im from England and took an interest in learning Darija as i listen to alot of music from the region but don’t uderstand any of it :cry: Im fine with the pronunciation of words but need to improve my vocabulary.
… so thats my introduction to the forum- hehe
Bslama

Wa 3alaykom ssalâm. :slight_smile:
Mr7bâ bîk, Helaina. I hope that you’ll like the forum, and that you’ll become an active member.

By the way, we say in Darija “I have 17 years” = 3ndî sb3Tâshr 3âm, and not like in English “I am 17”.
That’s your first correction from me ;).

See you around!

hey helaina (what a gorgeous name!) where are you, in the UK?
anyway, welcome around, you seem great at darija!
btw, who is that in your avatar? :hap:

also, ignore my question, i am guessing it’s our cheb rayan xD LOVE HIM! i knew he looked familiar :slight_smile: i’ve never seen him much, just on a video SM posted in a thread :slight_smile:

hey Heleina! mer7ba bik m3ana!
see you around :slight_smile:

and tukha yea its cheb rayan :d

Welcome! Mr7bâ bîk!

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Wa 3alaykom ssalâm. :slight_smile:
Mr7bâ bîk, Helaina. I hope that you’ll like the forum, and that you’ll become an active member.

By the way, we say in Darija “I have 17 years” = 3ndî sb3Tâshr 3âm, and not like in English “I am 17”.
That’s your first correction from me ;).

See you around![/quote]
hehe thanx for that… now ive got to get used to the numbers written within the words

[quote=tukha]hey helaina (what a gorgeous name!) where are you, in the UK?
anyway, welcome around, you seem great at darija!
btw, who is that in your avatar? :hap:[/quote]
gorgeous name ? :blink: hehe
i live not far from manchester! and yes, it is cheb rayan in my avatar :wink:

You will :).

coooooool insert pretty name hahahaha… i live in manchester… wave next time you’re outside, i’ll wave back… promise cough :hap:

hehe hey tukha! dont make false promises! :stuck_out_tongue:

:unsure: sorryy xD