Salam Everyone

Hello
Im new here and so interested in learning all I can
I live in Australia and I am an Artist…I am planning a trip with my 9 year old daughter next year …to Morocco… and need all the help I can get learning the language…
I have been speaking with a wonderful Moroccan man for the past few months now…hence me going there next year.
Love and Peace to all …
Confiance

Welcome to the forum, confiance :).
Needless to say, learning Moroccan Arabic is not a must to visit Morocco. Moroccans are among the most skilled people in learning languages. In Markets, you’d be surprised to hear shop owners speak German, Dutch, Italian,… while they had never finished their studies. But it’s always a nice bonus to speak the language of the country you’re visiting ;), especially if you want to impress someone :hap:.
You have plenty of time from now till next year to learn about the language and the culture. Just ask about whatever you need to know, we’re here to help.
See you around.

:welcome: confiance among us. see you around :wink:

welcome here Confiance! :slight_smile:

Shokran Everyone for welcoming me here…
Love and Light
Confiance

salam3likom Confiance. :slight_smile:
What kind of artist are you? painter? writer? or something else? There’s so different ways to be an artist that I can’t write a list! Please explain us (or show us?) what you do. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum!
nice having u among us!

Salam
I am a childrens mural artist …mural as being a large painting on a wall or building…also I am a canvas artist as well…
Thought Morocco may be enlightening for me artistically speaking :slight_smile:

Love and Light
confiance

Salam
Could someone please be ever so charming and translate this for me…Shokran very much

kidayre?yake labass alike?gadi nati like l msn dyale ouhd nassrania katkalbe ala rajle,chouf maaha.ok walakine matgoulche liha rah ana li atitake l msn dyalha =ok ila briti nbkaw shabe.
****@hotmail.com;
hada houwa lms dyalha,choufe maha.

If its rude or embarrasing please let me know

Mar7ba bik confiance :welcome:

I only understood a little bit so I can’t help :sorry:

[quote=confiance]Salam
Could someone please be ever so charming and translate this for me…Shokran very much

kidayre?yake labass alike?gadi nati like l msn dyale ouhd nassrania katkalbe ala rajle,chouf maaha.ok walakine matgoulche liha rah ana li atitake l msn dyalha =ok ila briti nbkaw shabe.
***@hotmail.com;

If its rude or embarrasing please let me know[/quote]
i want to try to help you but please wait for an other translation, because i am also studiying darija…^^

how are you? Are you fine? i will give you msn adress of one occidental girl who is looking for a man, see with her. Ok but don’t tell her that it was me who gave you her msn adress = ok if you want that we remain friends.

***@hotmail.com;

this is her msn adress, see with her.

Thanks Kounouz. I translated it too over here.

Again, posts edited to hide the msn address.

your translation is more chic! :okay:
thankx.