Salam Aleykoum!

[color=#42BC67] Salam Aleykoum! Ana Ibtissam. Wash 3a9ltou 3alia? Maktebtche mene bezzaf dial lw9t, walayni mabghitche nsa kifach nhadr bl 3arabia. Ou nsit te9ribane koukchi, l7a9ache manhadr bl3arabia fla Fransa. [/color]

[color=#42BC67] Ibtissam[/color]

mr7ba bik Ibtissam, 3ndek wa7d ism lzwin machallah :smiley:

Choukrane bezzaf! Oulala… Nsit te9ribane koulchi… Khessni nkhdem!
Sam

salut Ibtissam :D!! mer7ba bik!

ou i like ur name :smiley:

nchoufok fel forum!
thellay

Ibtissam, raki tbarkllah ma nsiti walo. Ga3 ma drtish aghlat bzzaf.
Hanti bqay tji lelmontada, w ktbi bddarija mrra mrra, w ma ghadi tnsay walo :). Ha 7na hna bash t’hdri m3ana bl3rbiyya.

hahah nice emote nuwwara :smiley:

and SM would you care to translate so we Darja learning ones can learn from these sentences :slight_smile:

[quote=sammie_me] Choukrane bezzaf! Oulala… Nsit te9ribane koulchi… Khessni nkhdem!
Sam
[/quote]
Ibtissam, shno ? mafhemtch :smiley: fhemt juste “Choukrane bezzaf” w “oulala” :stuck_out_tongue: w “Koulchi”

bsalama 3lik.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Ibtissam, raki tbarkllah ma nsiti walo. Ga3 ma drtish aghlat bzzaf.
Hanti bqay tji lelmontada, w ktbi bddarija mrra mrra, w ma ghadi tnsay walo :). Ha 7na hna bash t’hdri m3ana bl3rbiyya.[/quote]
Okay MPM, there you go with a translation :).
We say tbarkllah to someone/something to expression admiration: God bless ya!

Ibtissam, God bless you, you didn’t forget anything. You didn’t even make a lot of mistakes.
Just keep coming to the forum, write in Darija from time to time, and you won’t forget anything. We are here so that you speak Arabic to us.

MPM, I’ll let you figure out the word-by-word translation, for your own vocabulary exploration. :wink: If any questions, just ask away.

[quote=MonPaysMarOc][quote=sammie_me] Choukrane bezzaf! Oulala… Nsit te9ribane koulchi… Khessni nkhdem!
Sam
[/quote]
Ibtissam, shno ? mafhemtch :smiley: fhemt juste “Choukrane bezzaf” w “oulala” :stuck_out_tongue: w “Koulchi”

bsalama 3lik.[/quote]
For a start, juste in Darija is: ghîr. That was the missing piece to make your sentence 100% Darija.

Nsît = I forgot.
Tqrîban = Almost. Aren’t you familiar with the Labenese word: té2riban. Well it’s the same MSA one, except that we don’t hmza-ize qafs :D.

KhâSSnî = I should/ I need.
Nkhdm = I work.
–> I should work.

Oh i see :smiley: thanks. yeah well i am not a pro in Lebanese arabic either (yet :wink: ) inshaAllah i will master that one too in the near future BUt the word was familiar, i just needed a hint. Thanks for the Translation and word to word definitions. i always thought ghir to be like ghair, Darja can be really deceiving sometimes :wink:

Thanks again. jzakllah kheir