Salaam Aleikum

Hello,

My name is Amos and I am a student of Spanish Literature. I focus on medieval Spanish and so am trying to learn Arabic in the process since i intend to study Al Andalus… I am glad to have found this site as I am looking for a language partner to practice Arabic.

I am also in the process of creating a website to help people find language learning partners.

I hope that putting my link here isn’t against the rules. If you are a moderator and would like to delete it, please contact me as I would be willing to trade links. I will post a link to your site in return for a link to my site.

Nevertheless, I am really a student studying arabic and if anyone is interested in practicing with me, please contact me here or on my site.

Thank You!!

-Amos

Welcome aboard.
It is indeed against the rules to post a link in a member’s first post. You can put your website in your signature OR on your profile. Feel free to do that.

See you around if you’re learning Moroccan Arabic.

Thank You!

Hola! Bienvenido al foro Amos!

Hi and welcome on board Amos I am learning spanish and I am a native arabic speaker so if you want we can do an intercambio. If you are interested send me an E-mail.
Hasta luego

can we see your link now

welcome