[ringontes ??] & Congratulations Hiba !!

LOLLLL raissoun! YOU 7rjtini now :wink:
you’re meant to keep my secret, that i’m a baby :hap:
and nuwwara, it is cool to hear something new, haha, but it is definitely confusing! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha you as old as the kid from your picture??? :wink:

Did I get some sleep? ma kan nn3s she mezzyan, la howla wa la quwata Illa billah. Shukran 3alama qad tsaqsii fiyya. menli kunt sqheera wa 3andi hadi lmushkila, wa dabbo 3aad kay yzid ma3aya. lbanat deyali khasshuma lli y3awinhuma m3a al wajiib, wa deema al um kay ykun 3andha ma ydar. Wullayt ma nkhrjush ma nderrjush.

I wonder if any of you can decipher that little foray into addarija… I can’t figure out how to write things in Roman script, not that I would do a lot better in Arabic script, but at least khrjt min babin waasi3a, yak?

Sorry to give you guys headaches.

I didn’t get everything, but I get close to what you want to say, only at the end I lost you.

LOL nuwwara, i am a LITTLE older than him :wink: hahahaa

That’s a him? I thought it’s a girl.

ohhhh, maybe (s)he is a girl :s i have no idea haha, i just always saw it as a boy :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, it doesn’t matter. It’s just a cute pic.

i think its a girl :smiley:

I’m not alone. :smiley:

i think we will never know :slight_smile:

(hey, the dude who took that photo, if you’re reading this - you never know, he/she might be interested in darija - enlighten us!) :hap:

haha. Where did you get that pic?

It never occurred to me that it could be other than a beautiful little girl.

REALLY? wow is it only me who thought it was a boy? :S bizarreeeee
i don’t even remember now! it was just somewhere from the internet :slight_smile:

I, too, thought it was a girl from the first glance. I never thought that it would be a boy.

So we democratically decided it’s a girl :smiley:

hey
it’s MY photo, so II decide! :smiley:
JOKE LOL… yes, i guess i see things differently :lol:
okay it’s a girl :hap:
what shall we name her?
see, ali suits her perfect, but there’s a slight problem; IT’S NOT A BOY ANYMORE :frowning:

So maybe Aaliyah?

Nice adaptation :).
What’s wrong with your siggy?

Don’t you see it?