[ringontes ??] & Congratulations Hiba !!

THE WHOLE REASON I STARTED THIS WAS TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SIS HIBAAAA
SHE’S A MMALIYAT DDAR MACHALLAHHHHH !!! :hap:

but, of course, i can’t make a whole topic to just say that [i’d love to, but i don’t want SM to SPAMMER CONFIRMÉE me :frowning: LOL]

so i wanna ask the randomest thing, what is everybody’s ringtonesss at the moment ??

mine is just a normal, boring, default one from the phone, because my memory on my phone is rubbish so i can’t put songs on it …

if i ever get a more exciting one, i’ll update you

what about you lot ?? :smiley:

THANK YOU :D:ty::smiley:

Mine is “God is the light” - Yusuf Islam :smiley:

awwwww, i don’t think i’ve heard that, although i do love yusuf islam … :smiley:

congrats hiba :smiley:

my ringtone is noors theme song :smiley:

thank you marocrulz :smiley:

lots of people here have noor’s theme song as a ringtone, and sanawat eddaya3…:wink:

Hiba, I am glad you’re one of our most active members :). Allah ykhllik lina ;). Mr7ba bik as “môlât ddâr” (in singular).
Tukha, I wouldn’t have considered it spam to create a topic for Hiba, come on! I hope that you are not offended.

noooo, of course i wasn’t :smiley: i was kidding :hap:

ur welcome hiba

Someone reached 300 ;).

yep, congrats Tukha! :wink:

AWWW, WOW, i never realised!; i feel ashamed that i didn’t realise :frowning: but THANKYOU for telling me SM, and thankyou for congratulating Raissoun, love <3

Yes it’s get’s that fast with the post… Congrats! Oh 300 isn’t that important you just should realize when you have 500. I don’t think it’ll take long till you get there.

You’re discouraging the girl, Nuwwara :D.

Oh that wasn’t my intention. I meant that she should keep posting and posting and soon there are 500 post of her… :^^:

INCHALLAH soooooon :hap: hehe
thanks nuwwara! :smiley:

You’re welcome!

Watch out I’m right behind you… :smiley:

OH MY GOSH… we have competition!!! :lol: hahahhaaa
competition is always good… :hap:

Haha. :mdr::^^:

à propos de hiba (kind of, this topic is for her LOL) ou est-elle???

Aucune idée. J’ai cru que tu pourrais être en contact avec elle via msn. Ce n’est pas le cas?