Ramadan Kareem 2009 :D

I want to wish all the members of the forum a wonderful Ramadan

Ramadan karim to you too H[b]iba. :cool:

7ta intiyaaa HIBA :smiley: May this be a more blessed Ramadan than the past ones, for all of us … inshaAllah.

Here in Oz it already started (Friday), when does it start on your ends people?

3alayna o 3layk, and to everyone else I wish them a Ramadan Kareem.

Oz? Are you in prison :blink: :blink: lol jk :^^:

Ramadan Karim to all of you :smiley: i wish you all the best

to u too Hiba and alla the islamic nation inshallah
ydkhol 3lina besa7a o salama bidn llah

Thnx Hiba

Ramadan Mubarak for everyone Inshallah :slight_smile:

i just noticed this :smiley: :fouet:

yes you can call it a prison, wallahi :hm: i am surrounded by the sea, nowhere to run =(

Haha :smiley: lol we can trade places if you want to :stuck_out_tongue: why do u want to run xD, Australia looks heaps ooow-soome (haha don’t u guys say that ;D?)

AHAH, i would say YES to that. i wanna run because here there is no LIFE :hm:

lol yes we say that and everyone makes fun of our accent, because quite frankly… they’re all jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

3lina ou 3lik hiba bash ma tminiti fe 7yatek inchallah!
xoxo

Ramadan Mubarak evryone May Allah make this month beneficial for all of us , ameen :hap:

Haha I luv ur guy’s accent! its certainly better than the US accent buuuuuuuuuuut it aint btta than the UK one :cool: haha but our accents’ sorta sound the same and are closer than the Yanks accents hehe :smiley:

ahaha i hate the AUS accent, makes us sound soooo unintelligent, true story. My friend and I impersonate the British accent every time we’re on public transport :stuck_out_tongue: and yeah i agree our accents are quite similar though ours is more wonky :ok:

AND I HATE THE AMERICAN ACCENT, one of my lecturers has an american accent so i don’t go to her lectures, it hurts my ears lol

OH AND JUST ANOTHER THING: ramadan is flyingggggggggg or what??? already halfway through subhanallaaaah

yes , he’s flying, like peoeple did not welcome him as they should, did not give him what he deserves, so he’s mad & wanting to go away quickly…what would he stay to do with us, when he finds people’s manners are the same in Ramadan as outside Ramadan…tv shows, music, datings, smoking…etc.

true true, we are the ones to blame… personally i should vow to quit music :frowning: nchallah i will soon! make du3a for me people!!!

[quote=LallaAïcha]ahaha i hate the AUS accent, makes us sound soooo unintelligent, true story. My friend and I impersonate the British accent every time we’re on public transport :stuck_out_tongue: and yeah i agree our accents are quite similar though ours is more wonky :ok:

AND I HATE THE AMERICAN ACCENT, one of my lecturers has an american accent so i don’t go to her lectures, it hurts my ears lol[/quote]
haha na its not intelligent its just sorta funny haha its the one accent I can’t do I can stay stuff like “G’day m8” but then I trail off sounding like im 4rm Yorkshire haha and yea the US accent is boring u hear it a lot in the movies so its nuffin special haha

I know! Ramadans flown by unfortunately and so true what u said Paperbird, unfortunately those Muslims are called Ramadan Muslims where they change for a few days in Ramadan then go back to their normal selves afterwards which is sad… :no:

loool GDAY MATE is so stereotypical, though we never ever say it :smiley: probably only tradies (labourers) do… they are so bogan (heard of this word?)

haha I know just like they have every English person in the films speak either too posh or with a cockney accent which is annoying to hear lol and nope never heard of Bogan LOL

[quote=LallaAïcha]AHAH, i would say YES to that. i wanna run because here there is no LIFE :hm:

lol yes we say that and everyone makes fun of our accent, because quite frankly… they’re all jealous :p[/quote]
Hahaha no i like your accent haha i think it’s funny :smiley: i like it better than the British one haha sorry Mini91:stuck_out_tongue: i think the British accent sounds so snoby, ‘do you like some tea?’ xD

But i like the American one the most:D especially the southern accent, i think it’s cool :stuck_out_tongue: