R & B and Hip Hop

tukha but the official name is Partir Loin, only in morocco and prbably the arab world its called yal babour ya mon amour…

choukran a ayse :slight_smile:
anyway, fen nti?
ana wl MSN dyali tw7chneki bzzzzaf bzzzaf! :hap:

Haha sorry for being intruder "ana w Lmsn dyali …"hehe u got me laughin Tukha …
Thanx for remindin me of that Lesli song . i have already forgotten that ! …Hmm I think u girls would love Zaho’s works too :slight_smile:

U gotta try for her “C’est Chelou” and “Hey Papi”

Hey papi Zaho
Cest Chelou Zaho

You all Enjoy !

You must have missed our Zaho fanish talks :D.
Why don’t you post those songs as videos?
I had posted her “La roue tourne” by the way.

Oh sorry ! then i missed that :frowning: sorry for repetition …Oh i’ll try later on haha i feel lazy to do so :slight_smile: …wish u don’t mind that !

Oh, I don’t mind at all.
I didn’t say this is repetition, I was saying that you are right about your guess ;). We are apparently many to like the same songs.

I just watched Zaho’s “hey papi”. I remember watching it before, but I passed on it… She looked strange with short hair.

Any other singers?

thanx SM :)…eyah she looks strange in that clip esp in the beginnin :)…Zaho sings girly stuffs !..

Hmm other singers !! think u ppl in here favour much R&B …so i gotta scratch my head hard to rembr sth good for u !

yeah check this out : Mami and Zaho u r supposed to listen to the version of Mami and Elissa ! but i favour this one much
Halili Mami Ft Zaho

enjoy

Have u ever Heard of Souad Massi :slight_smile: she 's Algerian singing in French , Arabic n Amazigh !

I’d like to share this song of her with u :slight_smile:

“Paris” Souad Massi

Girly stuff? You mean YOU don’t like her songs? Yeah? :smiley:

Thank you for the song, it’s nice indeed with Zaho, but just like the one with Elissa I think.

oh I didn’t mean i don’t like her works :slight_smile: …I do like :slight_smile:

[quote=abdessamad]Have u ever Heard of Souad Massi :slight_smile: she 's Algerian singing in French , Arabic n Amazigh !

I’d like to share this song of her with u :slight_smile:

“Paris” Souad Massi[/quote]
I heard that song before. Souad Massi has a lot of fans, but I am not one of them. I strangely find her voice to be annoying. No offense!
My favorite part of the video is when Marc Lavoine sings in Arabic.
The funny part is when she kisses her hand at the end :D.

[quote=abdessamad]Haha sorry for being intruder "ana w Lmsn dyali …"hehe u got me laughin Tukha …
Thanx for remindin me of that Lesli song . i have already forgotten that ! …Hmm I think u girls would love Zaho’s works too :slight_smile:

U gotta try for her “C’est Chelou” and “Hey Papi”

Hey papi Zaho
Cest Chelou Zaho

You all Enjoy ![/quote]
OMG I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU :o
yes, people, ACTUALLY, I’M SURPRISED I HAVEN’T MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS LADY, cos i LOVEEEE zahoooooo <3
SHE’S AMAZING, EVERY SINGLE SONG IS JUST AWESOME, HER VOICE, EHR STYLE, SHE’S PRETTY, EVERYTHINGGGG :hap:

and LOL, your comment about my comment made me smile :slight_smile:

[quote=abdessamad]thanx SM :)…eyah she looks strange in that clip esp in the beginnin :)…Zaho sings girly stuffs !..

Hmm other singers !! think u ppl in here favour much R&B …so i gotta scratch my head hard to rembr sth good for u !

yeah check this out : Mami and Zaho u r supposed to listen to the version of Mami and Elissa ! but i favour this one much
Halili Mami Ft Zaho

enjoy[/quote]
AND AGAIN, you have proved you’re awesome!
this song is just indescribable. it actually is!

i don’t think so at all! i don’t like the way that elissa and mami just repeat the same verses :unsure: c’est ennuyeux LOL!
i like zaho’s bit (i won’t say the best, because mami is INCROYABLE) very much in that song, as i like what she says :hap:

i will watch this souad massi video inchallah when i get the chance, it soudns itneresting!
i gotta admit, i haven’t listened much of her. i was discussing french books/culture/music with an older friend, and she told me about this lady, and was even surprised that i had not heard of her! because i was LISSSSTING french/north-african artists that i loved :smiley:

Hey again am still here with u !
@ SM hmm though i am not a big fan of her ! but i must disagree …and u r free to consider her voice as annoyin :stuck_out_tongue: Tastes are different !

@ awww Thanx Tukha :slight_smile: for apprciatin the songs ! am glad that am gettin a feedback from u and SM …mashAllah only nice ppl r in this forum ! Keep on like that

----> I prefer Zaho’s version of course in Halili …I am allergic to Lebanese singers :stuck_out_tongue: sorry if u r fans of Elissa , Nancy n Haifa …

peace

As I always say, I like songs not singers. So yes, I do like some songs of many Lebanese singers. Do you listen to them Tukha?

Nice to have you with us as well, Abdssamad. Did you notice that there are not many guys around? :smiley:

salam !

Thanx SM

yeah i already noticed that ! so i gotta be the Big Brother in here ! hehe soon i’ll be giving orders :stuck_out_tongue: jokin

Peace

YOU DARE!
we will be at you like a tonne of bricks, mister!
you keep your position as “one of the few boys” and you will be safe… :fouet:

i joke :hap:
and, SM, i’m not a great fan of arabic music at all, really. it’s all the same (as eachother, and as english, which i don’t like either!) that is why i love french, with the north-african artists spicing it up :smiley: i like a few songs, don’t ask me of the nationalities of the singers because i don’t have the faintest; tetragga feyya by eihab tawfeeq, el bnaya by kathem el sahir (iraqi, everybody knowo this hehehe) and to be honest, that’s all that comes to mind :slight_smile:

Yeah I gotta keep my position as one of the few boys in here hehe ! Women r in the move now ! haha in Morocco ,they have

recently amended the Family Code which has given much power to Woman !

N.B : am not biased to Men (am afraid i’d be accused of that); I only seek Justice :stuck_out_tongue:
(
peace