R & B and Hip Hop

immortal tech is the shittttt man i love that dude, ummm sorry to barge in, i know u didnt ask me but i had to express my love for that dude’s lyrics… i Love his track Bin Laden and the remix of it… u heard tht one?

the problem is that he swears a lil too much :s lol … but i like Diabolical (minus the foul language)

Oh man u know that ! hehe u r welcome ! happy to get a feedback from u !..I happened to download his two albums Revolutionary I and II … They r all dope …yeah ! I heard that one of Binladen , but i prefer much other tracks like : Caught in a Hustle , Point of No return , Dance with the devil, The 4th Branch …u gotta check these out in Youtube …they r good n loaded with meaning :)…I agree with u about his swearings ! he swears much !! haha …

LoL yeah i like caught in a hustle tooo and point of no return but the rest r a bit too intense i think :slight_smile: but he’s veeery intelligent mashallah and he knows a lot of stuff about the us gov.t etc. “they call abortion murder in a medical building but dont give a f*ck about bombing iraqi children” too deep wa3mmi :smiley: glad to find another fan of imm tech here…

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE :smiley:
i don’t listen to much of his, but i liked dance with the devil, it was very striking
so if the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never, cos the dance with the devil, might last you forever…
:hap:

You speak like a rapper! :blink: That Immortal tech guy has some effects on you. I even believe that abdessamad thinks now that you’re a guy :D. Yâk a 3bdssamad? Râh MonPaysMaroc bnt!

I just checked this immortal tech guy, and sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t share your likings for him :hap:. There is the swearing, and there is the monotonous way lyrics flow. Nah! That’s not my thing.

If you have any other R & B and hip hop faves, just let us know to youtube them up.

RAI’N’B IS THE BEST MUSIC ON THIS PLANET. that’s my opinion :hap:
and rim-k is just… ohhhhhhhh faints :beach:

en plus, SM, t’as dit “Yâk a 3bdssamad”… ca veut dire 'hey 3bdssamad" ?? :slight_smile: merci d’avance

tukhhaaaaa ur deAD meat very soon habibtii coz rim’k is miiiiiiine :smiley: i Loved that dude before u even were born :stuck_out_tongue: kidding… but sersly im willing to share him like i wrote on ur channel … 75% moi et 25% toi :smiley: fair deal innit? :smiley:

and yes rai nB is awesome!!!

@ SM … LoL wé ana bnt wallah :smiley: and no he doesnt have an effect on me, ? just say unusual things when im excited :smiley: and i dont like all the swearing either…
at the moment my fave rap band is FNA?REEEE … Mc achraf? now i faint :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG noooooooooooo way!! no sharing, we battle for him :fouet:
let’s see, whoever has more posts wins him; oh look. I WIN :smiley:
btw, that pic you got as your signature is soooo hot :okay: oh gosh… <3<3<3
and LOL your signature made me laugh… cos it’s SO not true :mdr:

LoL 'tis a fact that the truth hurts… habooby u gonna have to get used to it :beach: LoL

Like i said before we r fighting over a dude who doesn’t even know of our existence :slight_smile: but its allllllll good

and yeah i Love that pic of him. hence why it’s my signature :wistle:

he’s your signature
he’s my man :hap:

[quote=tukha]he’s your signature
he’s my man :hap:[/quote]
I guess that you didn’t see this.

THANKS SM. NO I HAD NOT SEEN THIS :open_mouth: and i would have been in the dark for i-would-not-like-to-think-how-long if you didn’t show me!
this girl cannot go on like this. she needs to learn that we do NOT share :lol:

i totally agree… :smiley:

:o
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

salam haha i gotta say that ur talks in here are really nice ; some made me laugh n some made me smile :).

@ SM : I totally respect your opinion about I- technique ! he’s not my Role Model too :slight_smile: but He speaks the truth so we gotta owe him some respect :). I am sure that his style isn’t girly haha so no doubt u wouldn’t appreciate him much :). Concerning MonPayMaroc , I guessed she’s a girl :slight_smile: and i think she just used those expressions out of excitement :slight_smile: hehe so no harm if she gotta use them once in her lifetime :stuck_out_tongue:

@ Tukha : SM meant with " Yak Abdessamad" like " Is It Abdessamad" a Tag question in Moroccan

yeah I forgot Rim’K z really good , such a talented artist …His clips show that he’s so sociable n being himslef !..I like the way he’s always surrounded by ppl ! I like for him Les Familles Nombrueses and tonton Bled :slight_smile:

Peace !

I forgot that he is the one singing tonton Bled, I like that song. But my all time fave is Ya lbabour :okay:.

Thanks for explaining the question tag, I skipped that one.

thnkyou abd :hap:
OMG me toooo SM !!! <3
but wow, we had a discussion the other day, me and my friend, is it called yal babour or partir loin? :unsure:
well, i have a new one; sobri by leslie and amine
his voice is IRRITATING and her way of singing is too; but it’s a gorgeous song :smiley:

That song is better known as ya lbabour ya mon amour in Morocco. It rhymes better than partir loin.

I know Leslie’s song with Amine, I like it too. I was just listening to other songs of her that I didn’t know before, didn’t find anything nice. R n B feeever… sounds good.

IT IS. it’s amaaaazing :slight_smile:
i have just downloaded the whole album :hap:
now i will begin with volumes 2 and 3 :smiley:
and you’re right about the name title; i shall be letting me friend know tomorrow :frowning: :flag: