Professional Moroccan Arabic Translator

Salam everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.
In case anyone is looking for confidential and private Moroccan Arabic translation services, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello good evening

Are you looking for a job as professional translator or do you also accept to help us with “private” translations?
Thanks
Have a nice evening
Chris

Hi Chris!
I am not looking for a job, I am offering a service :slight_smile:
I’m happy to help with short translations on the forum publicly.
For longer translations in private, I am happy to offer my paid services.
I hope this clears it up.

hello i am looking for private translation services

1 Like

Hey sorry to bother you but could you please help me translate short messages? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi,

I was recently sent this message in Arabic “ لوكنتا هونا لعملتكا بطيرقت اخرا “. I want to know the exact meaning of this and if it is a threat? In an online translation it reads as a threat.

Thank you in anticipation, Thomas

if you were here, I would treat you differently.

Thank you … I guess that could be a threat, it’s not clear, but this was sent in an argumentative context. In whatever case, thank you for the translation

I don’t know how to message someone on this site, but im interested in this, so if you could please message me

Hello can you help me with this small translation. I keep getting different versions and I want to know what your opinion of this sentence is.

Ytw7chek likhirDB n9ydha
Ch7al hadi mchfthoum
Kol whed mlhi fchghlou
Aah ewa lah isahal 3la kool wa7ad
Amine

Twa7acht tghanili wlaah
T9ad tba3toli kay7ama9ni swat dialk
Ok DB nsiftlik

Rah madawaznaach 9lil
Oui je sais zin mdwznach 9lil rir tkrfsna
Hhh wsafi

Iwa chno glty DB
Warah 9alt lik ataglaas
Marhaba bik

1 Like

Could you plz translate those sentences?? It would be great help. Thankx in advance

Person1: Fatima redi lbal rask chdi frask
Ana cv pas
Plz Ana ma9adech
Person:2 hi chwiya wasini
Ra 9lbi kayt9t3
Person1: Ana 9albi ghayskt
Ana khdam mrfo3
Faxl

Hey I actually am! I also just replied you over the last msg you requested translating. Kindly check it out.

Hi

Yes I am looking for one to translate some messages and also a contract

Please get in touch have worm starting today

Hi maha

I need help with translation how do we go about this. Should I just post the text here? I’m

Oh hey there yeah sure you can drop it here unless you feel the content is personal or not safe to share in public then you can email me (I ll share my whatsapp number there then) Mahha.33@gmail.com

1 Like

I have emailed you thank you x

Hello, can someone please tell me what « tkheli liya hell » means please ?