Preparing for a year in Morocco...

Oh, Gretchen, maybe you can post about the Skype tip somewhere in the forum for other people who are interested, that would be cool I think…
I never checked 2M myself. Miss it :P, will go check it too.

@derija lover: Where I study in Morocco will depend on where I can get enrolled to take classes. I’m aiming for Hassan II, and I want to be in either Casa or Rabat. I want to study urban development.

Mininti?

doudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii twe7echtk :stuck_out_tongue:
btw kat r u goin to study in rabat ???

[quote=Darija-Lover]Oh, Gretchen, maybe you can post about the Skype tip somewhere in the forum for other people who are interested, that would be cool I think…
I never checked 2M myself. Miss it :P, will go check it too.[/quote]
ok, but dunno where, so I may suggest it for those who need sth like that… If you have any idea, ok plz

@ Kat:
I thought at first that you were going to Al-Akhawyan.
Looooooooolllll I didn’t see your question coming, and I edited my profile just before checking this thread now… Where I come from is a long story… that I am keeping a secret from someone.

@ Mad:
Déjà? Yak we met on the forum just yesterday?
Check out my profile lolll

[quote=Gretchen][quote=Darija-Lover]Oh, Gretchen, maybe you can post about the Skype tip somewhere in the forum for other people who are interested, that would be cool I think…
I never checked 2M myself. Miss it :P, will go check it too.[/quote]
ok, but dunno where, so I may suggest it for those who need sth like that… If you have any idea, ok plz[/quote]
In the exercises forum, open a thread called “Darija learning tips”. You will suggest Skype, and someone else might have something else to add.

@darija

Oooooooh mysterious…

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaha doudi a hania atleast i know where u spend ur days … coifeura lokhra hhhhh

@kat
well if ur goin to rabat … i know students there who speaks english maybe they can help u :wink:

Welcome to the forum kathleen!

see u around

@ Kat:
Mysterious… Ghameda, that would be a nice nickname.
In reality, it’s just qsou7iyat rras (hardness of the head lolll stubbornness za3ma).

@ Mad:
Yeah yeah, right.

lol at hardness of the head :smiley:
hadi b7al dik l3iba dial he burns the red light

Exactly. It’s good to provide literal translations, they reflect a lot.

duuude they reflects how retarded are some of darija expressions

Of course they are not retarded. What’s with the “retarded” word, you use it a lot.
I find Darija expressions to be very subtle.

like : li galek latgolo :smiley: or ana ghadi ndreb tilifoune hhhhhh

[quote=Darija-Lover]Peeeeople, you’re supposed to make the girl stick to the forum, not send her away to yahoo or skype. 7chouma 3likom :fouet:
/Joke/[/quote]

So stick around…

welcooooooooooooooooooooome kat, hope you find what you’re looking for, either here or there.

So stick around…[/quote]

:angel: