Polite way of saying "yes"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha véridique ! très marocain !
but at the same time, ma 7chamtich? fin ghadi teddi rrda, lfilm or your mom? think twice next time[/quote]
wa tta lfilm b7lawto :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t believe I wrote that much hhhhh

LA, I just want you to be classy and polite… it’s tricky to learn such things in foreign language, you sometimes can’t see the exact scope of an expression in the original cultural context

PB, oh, you American dude?

Mad, achmen 7lawto 7tta nta, 13 dh w chri CD piraté

Oh my, I am sinking in the out-of-topic-ness

13 dhs :open_mouth: w piraté hhhhhhhhhhhhhh mali hbil nchri CD b 13 dhs :stuck_out_tongue: ghi 5 dhs baraka 3lik … tfahmi m3aya f taman w nweli keliane dialk :smiley:

chouf akhoya, rah ma mkhrrjanich lqadia, ghadi nesdeq khassra f rass lmal, ma tkounch qas7 w weqtmma jiti ma ykoun ghir khatrek
akhir taman 10dh ma 3endi ma nqes lik mazal

LA, n3aaaaam, heard you call me…
(smart way to get back to the topic :D)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wa bent sou9 m3a rassek w 3ndk m3a chafawi lol made in morocco ma3ndi maytsalek … yalah ne9si jouj drahem nt9asmo sber :^^:

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!
  • WHAT DO U WANT
  • WHAT IS IT
  • WHAT oh damn parents
  • WHAT b…[/quote]
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[quote=Darija-Lover]LA, n3aaaaam, heard you call me…
(smart way to get back to the topic :D)[/quote]
iwaaaaa, come get this spider out of my room 3faaaak… i sprayed it with bug killer but its still moving :blink:

asafi ma tzidch fih, tqasmna sber f 3 drahem, derhem akhor ma neqdrech nenqes lik

and here is when you do the famous Moroccan trick “I am pretending to leave now and losing interest in your product”

as a typical Moroccan seller, I’d let you go a few steps then start calling you back “yallah yallah, aji”… BUTTTT I am not a typical Moroccan seller, let the CD there to “rot” hhhhhh

LA, spider is rtila. Now go write rtila a 1000 times to remember it

rtila rtila rtila copy paste 997 more

done :smiley:

[quote=LallaAïcha][quote=Darija-Lover]LA, n3aaaaam, heard you call me…
(smart way to get back to the topic :D)[/quote]
iwaaaaa, come get this spider out of my room 3faaaak… i sprayed it with bug killer but its still moving :blink:[/quote]
aaaaaaaaand 3fak sounds Berber :wink:
it’s 3aaaaafak in Darija

heyo no harm in giving out some berber vibes??? :smiley:

doudi
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wakha daba nchof bach atkhelssi les tax hihihih
wla ghir mfercha f zen9a ??? :stuck_out_tongue: