Polite way of saying "yes"

what is the politest way of saying yes, i know this might seem a strange question but it struck me today as i want to be a gentlewoman even when speaking darija :hap:

Also, i’m just wondering if there’s a culturally polite way of responding to someone when they call out your name… like, in turkish if my mum yells “AYSEEEEEEEEEEE” from the kitchen, i respond with “EFENDIM?” … it’s out of respect and manners, and i’m wondering if there’s something like that in darija…

don’t…tellll…me…there…isn’t… or… I KILL YOU!

i know you’re wondering, yes i AM high

this post is being posted for this post to be seen by other posters on this postful forum

thanks
and happy posting
kekekeke

looool they prefer to say nothing at all

you promised to kill them :ok:

By the way I waited for some posts of our guys also :roll:

I was waitin till you’re high no more, so i can confidently tell you THERE ISN’T !!

If someone wanna resppnd politely to their parents, they simply say: n3am a l walid/da

or n3am a sidi/lalla (for their boss or sth)

yes as PB said if u wanna be polite u just add some words to YES that show that ur respecting them
but also avoid to respond ‘’ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA " … sometimes i use it when mom is calling me and i know she is gonna send me buy sth :no: plz mom the movie :frowning:

PB, y7fdek bro… i will use them from now on inchaaaaallah :slight_smile:
Mad, which retard on this earth will respond with “AAAAAAAAAA”?.. who else but mad

Me (often)…sometimes MMMMMMMMMM if i don’t feel like opening my mouth.

loooolll lalla i think almost all moroccans respond with aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sometimes … its normal but i find it a lil bit impolite

When my dad usually calls me he says: “MAHMOOD…MMMMMMMM” & cuz he’s used to it & he knows i’ll say it, we actually say MMMMMM at the same time.

LOOOOOL weirdos :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m the only polite one here :hap:

what :open_mouth: no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lollll sometimes to say impolite i just use LA :stuck_out_tongue:

LA = impolite ha? that’s sooooo ironic coz… don’t make me say why :smiley:

u know i won’t say it… just threatening you a mskhoot

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know u wont … but dont do it again :no:
im tryin to forget it :stuck_out_tongue:

dude dude dude

i know zi sikrits

dont provoke me

or else…

i will be provoked

and i will begin

very

dangerous

missions

jjjjjjjj

p.s: forget what?

looolll what was the secret first :s ???

you’re asking me to tell u what the secret was in front of koll 3alam… crazy nta??? :blink:

…sara7a… there is no secret :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dakchi :smiley: 7it ana ma39elt 3la walo lol

trust me ana 39elt kol chi dialk w n3aref chi sikrit confidentialllllllll bzzefff wlakin rani machi bent 7aram, ma ghadi ngoulha

wakhaaaaaaaaaaa

3ndekkkkkk

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wa ghir koni bent l7ram :smiley: bach tchoufi weld l7ram li mkhebi fousté :stuck_out_tongue:

euuhhhhh waaaaakha…

:unsure: