:roll:

:hap:

ratbag

jealous

veryy veryyy veryyyyyyyy ironic

i’m more jealous of freddy cougar than i am of you

:pilot:

:sh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha véridique ! très marocain !
but at the same time, ma 7chamtich? fin ghadi teddi rrda, lfilm or your mom? think twice next time

[quote=LallaAïcha]PB, y7fdek bro… i will use them from now on inchaaaaallah :slight_smile:
Mad, which retard on this earth will respond with “AAAAAAAAAA”?.. who else but mad[/quote]
retard? Allah yseme7 lik :no:

a few minutes ago, someone younger called me and I was annoyed, so I said a long aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and I remembered you guys since I had read these first posts

I LOVED this part, loved it :smiley:

crazy how you guys start posting just icons :blink:
LA, please mod dialna ban the short posts like that, do something, save the planet

I had a convo with Mad before about “bent le7ram”-“weld le7ram” expressions, I hate them from the bottoms of my heart… seriously, you should just avoid expressions like that LA

back to the topic after the flood…

In Morocco, just saying n3am (yes), when called, is very polite.
Saying aaaaaaaaa is very impolite.

I am trying to think about how it is in other cultures…
In American movies mathalan, I don’t often see people acknowledge being called by anything, they just come to you… in Morocco, you need to say n3am from the top of yours lungs wherever you are, otherwise you’ll be yelled at for being impolite and not responding to the call… Say n3am, then go to see the person… equivalent of American “I’m comiiiiiinnnngggg” or the French “j’arrrriiiiveeeeu”

just random thoughts, Americans, French and others please add your insightful comments

lolllll @ save the planet

and about bent 7ram and weld 7ram i’m sorry :frowning: i’ll try as much as i can to not slip them out…

• WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!
  • WHAT DO U WANT
  • WHAT IS IT
  • WHAT oh damn parents
  • WHAT b…