Please can you translate those to english. Thanks

y7fdek

Please translate in english thanks so much

w salam zin sm3iner mzyan 3nd tbiba matdich 3la dak taman li dayrin f war9a rahom dyarin 300 dh wlakin rah radi ykhesk tdi m3ak 1500 dh 30 alf ryal li ana tbiba katdi 300 dh w khask tchri dwa b 500 dh w diri radio dyal sder b 150 dh koulchi hadchi f nafs nhar w diri tahlil dyal dem ymken b 150 dh mohim di m3ak 30 alf ryal raha t9dek w tchit kanden 22000 ryal fiha koulchi wlakin nti di m3ak 30000 bach tmchi martaha wlah ysehl lik el omor inchalah fach t9rbi tdouzi nhdro ana w yak w nsa3dek f asela bye

please translate in english:

salam azize kidayre bkhir 3fak bghite n3rafe chhale khalsti fe tbibe ande doctora khadija

ana mchite lyouma lcaza ou galte liya njibe 3200dh golte liha bazafe galte liya hite nti 3andak 19 ans ou vaccin ghalya

aziza wakha 3Afak ila konti mazale hale tgole hadchi feisal ila kane momkin ra mat9che biya hasite bihe ou wlahe khaliy tygolo lihe hi 1500dh wkha

Thanks a lot

wlat mafhemt men hadchi li gelti walo
khask tsouli ana drari kamlin li 3reft khleso 22 wla 24 alf
hadi jdida dyal 19 ans
awel mera sm3tha
3refti ach tdiri tasli b dak dakatira taniein w swlihom
hi doctora 3ndha l he9 f wahd l haja
machi nass bhal bhal li ana age kayhkem
hta fach jit l hna galoha lia
ana dert vacin whda hit age dyali 30 ans
wlakin ban lia dak taman bzaf li galt hia
rah wald l hram chefra

thanks so much

im so sorry i cant translate it word by word … im busy now , so i’ll give u the main idea :

in the first msg :
so a guy is sayin to a girl to take with her 1500 dhs to the doctor to do some analysis and radio … he says that 1500 dhs is enough he thinks, and when she ends all that he we’ll help her with other things in asela (!!! asela is a city in the north of morocco , but dunno if he really means asela or another word )

the 2nd msg :
so the girl now is askin aziz about how much did he pay the doctor khadija , coz she went to casablanca , and she (Dr.khadija) asked her 3200 dhs for a vaccination coz she is only 19 years old and her vaccination is so expensive .
finally the girl is asking aziz to tell feisal that it costs 3200 dhs cos she felt that he ( feisal ) didnt trust her .

the 3rd msg :
so now aziz is responding the girl :
i cant believe what u said , all the guys i know , they paid 22 000 rial or 24 000 rial
its the first time i hear about the 19 years old thing
u know what u gotta do , call the other doctors and ask them
but Dr.khadija is right about somethin
the age is an important factor
and they told me this when i came here
i did only one vaccination coz im 30 years old
but the price u told me is exagerated
she is a thief

thats all , i hope i didnt make any mistake coz this is so important for u i think :wink:

Pleeeeeaaaase Translate in darrija:

You are selfish.
you are so lazy
you are not assertive.
you are unsophisticate like you do not know what to do with dpf, attactment and attacting picture on msn.
i know you hide something bad but you pretend to be honest.
you are very annoying to me when you act like drama and kid.
please be yourself and honest to yourself. just stop pretending and drama too much.

Thanks so much

well i’ll assume that ur sayin this to a girl :stuck_out_tongue: okey ?

You are selfish. = nti ananya
you are so lazy = nti me3gaza
you are not assertive. = nti machi sari7a
you are unsophisticate like you do not know what to do with dpf, attactment and attacting picture on msn.
--------> nti mamt9dmach , makat3rfich ach diri b “dpf” (dunno what u mean by that , maybe u wanna say PDF ), piece jointe w w dekhli teswira f msn
i know you hide something bad but you pretend to be honest. = ana 3arfk mkhebya chi 7aja khayba 3lia w dayra fiha naziha
you are very annoying to me when you act like drama and kid. = katel3ili f rassi fach katserfi ki drari sghar w dirili fiha film
please be yourself and honest to yourself. just stop pretending and drama too much.
-------> 3afak 7awli tkouni sari7a m3a rassk . w baraka matmetli bezzaf .

if ur talkin to a boy … just tell me to change it
good luck

Oh, I have to try this way to get a girl… it sounds so convincent :wink:

the only u’ll get is a slap in ur face :d

LOOOL Ouazzani, you mean convincing

and no, it won’t work xD

Thanks, Aicha!!!

(Please, don’t stop checking also my english!)

No problemo

awe thnx aisha i was lookin for her husband loooolll

shnoooo? whose husband?

lool its called problemA :smiley:
u found her husband problemO

So, better you say: “No hay problema” (makainshi mushkil), or “No es problema” (mashi mushkil). Are you learning also spanish, LA?

ooooh lol
well i didn’t try speaking in spanish, i was just saying a common expression we have here, “no problemo”… it’s just a play on words, nothing to do with spanish…

Ouazz, no i’m not learning spanish, though after i finish uni i’m planning on learning another 4 or 5 languages, and spanish is definitely one of them… :slight_smile:

tbarakallah 3leki ya Lalla…one day you should make a post, telling ppl what you do, your schedule of all of ur listening exercises and chatting and what you do to develop your darija…its really impressive bzaaaf.

[quote=Madridista]im so sorry i cant translate it word by word … im busy now , so i’ll give u the main idea :

in the first msg :
so a guy is sayin to a girl to take with her 1500 dhs to the doctor to do some analysis and radio … he says that 1500 dhs is enough he thinks, and when she ends all that he we’ll help her with other things in asela (!!! asela is a city in the north of morocco , but dunno if he really means asela or another word )

the 2nd msg :
so the girl now is askin aziz about how much did he pay the doctor khadija , coz she went to casablanca , and she (Dr.khadija) asked her 3200 dhs for a vaccination coz she is only 19 years old and her vaccination is so expensive .
finally the girl is asking aziz to tell feisal that it costs 3200 dhs cos she felt that he ( feisal ) didnt trust her .

the 3rd msg :
so now aziz is responding the girl :
i cant believe what u said , all the guys i know , they paid 22 000 rial or 24 000 rial
its the first time i hear about the 19 years old thing
u know what u gotta do , call the other doctors and ask them
but Dr.khadija is right about somethin
the age is an important factor
and they told me this when i came here
i did only one vaccination coz im 30 years old
but the price u told me is exagerated
she is a thief

thats all , i hope i didnt make any mistake coz this is so important for u i think ;)[/quote]
Reading the whole thing.

Asel = questions. The girl is on a visa process, and the guy is offering help with the visa interview. Nothing to do with Asila, the city.
In the second message, she asked him to tell Faisal about the whole price thing because he didn’t trust her, and not to support her on the 3200dh price only.
In the last message, he said he didn’t understand what she said, not that he didn’t believe it.

thnx doudi for corrections … but what was Asel again ???