Please can you translate those to english. Thanks

A mere series of insults to the person, and the parents of the person.
Message removed for moderation purposes.

Oh really these messages is insulted to me? Please can you translate them in english please? I need to understand what the words mean. Thanks

I can’t see the original message. You can PM me the text, and I can help you.

Please translate in english:

3fak bghitak ghada nhadre m#ak ila kane momkin sabahe bghite nwarik chi wra9 ok azin.

Oui twahachnak wallah. zine ghir talaf ana chi chouiya, ou sakhsakhna ramdn. 3wachar mabrouka a zine, baghi hta ana nchoufak nhadrou chouiya wallah bisou. a bientot.

you lotofe bazaf

Thanks a lot

please, i need to tal to you tomorrow, the morning if possible, i want to show you some papers, ok beauty.

yeah, we missed you beauty, i’m just a little confused, & tired by Ramadan. blessed holidays for you, beauty, i want to see you too, to talk a little, kiss; goodbye.

Please translate what those mean. thanks a lot

slt aziz ca va bkhire mabrok 3wachrak:RA dima kanbghi nhdare ma3ak ou tal9ak mach3oule 3afak bghite hi nswale ala lwara9 ra jatni wahde lbriya fiha lwaRA9 liy ghadi njma3 3ade zawaje ou hosane sira ou … ana 3rafte hado antRjmhom.wlakin m3raftche wache andihom l khrijiya ytgalizawe ou l3mala 3afak ila chti meesg dyaliy jawbni chokrane by

3lina w 3lik akhti chofi 9rit message dyalek dak lwra9 trjmihom 3nd motarjim w dihom m3ak l sifara matdihoumch tgalizihom la f kharijia wla f 3amala dakchi dyal les galization taydiroh ghir sifarat dyal franca w spain usa kat3rf ghir wra9 matrjmin w safi wlah yshel lik el omor
radi nhdro 9bel matdouzi intrviex bach ngoulik koulchi li tdi m3ak w hta aseala

[quote=fdel09]Please translate what those mean. thanks a lot

slt aziz ca va bkhire mabrok 3wachrak:RA dima kanbghi nhdare ma3ak ou tal9ak mach3oule 3afak bghite hi nswale ala lwara9 ra jatni wahde lbriya fiha lwaRA9 liy ghadi njma3 3ade zawaje ou hosane sira ou … ana 3rafte hado antRjmhom.wlakin m3raftche wache andihom l khrijiya ytgalizawe ou l3mala 3afak ila chti meesg dyaliy jawbni chokrane by

3lina w 3lik akhti chofi 9rit message dyalek dak lwra9 trjmihom 3nd motarjim w dihom m3ak l sifara matdihoumch tgalizihom la f kharijia wla f 3amala dakchi dyal les galization taydiroh ghir sifarat dyal franca w spain usa kat3rf ghir wra9 matrjmin w safi wlah yshel lik el omor
radi nhdro 9bel matdouzi intrviex bach ngoulik koulchi li tdi m3ak w hta aseala[/quote]
hi aziz , h r u? fine ? happy eid , im tryin hard to call u but ur always busy, plz i wanna ask u about some papers , i got a letter with the papers i must prepare : “acte de marriage” , " fiche anthropometrique" and … i know that i need to translate these , but i still dont know if i must go to the ministry of foreign affairs and prefecture , plz when u get my msg , answer me bye

thnx sister , i read ur msg . those papers , just translate them , u dont need to go to the ministry and prefecture … only french and spanish consulates ask to legalize them there . the us consulate just ask for translations , may God help you .
we need to talk before the interview to tell u the papers u must take with u

Thanks a lot

please translate those:

Sayantak ibarah dakhi madkhalyich okhalitou cha3ale
on3aste m3a minuit
meni iwaslak le message obepi 3liya mene portablak natasal bik
ok chere amie

Thanks so much

please translate those:

Sayantak ibarah dakhi madkhalyich okhalitou cha3ale
on3aste m3a minuit
meni iwaslak le message obepi 3liya mene portablak natasal bik
ok chere amie

Thanks so much

ive waited for u yesterday to get conected , but u didnt , so i left it ON
and i slept at midnight
when u get my msg gimme a missed call , i’ll call u
ok dear friend

Eeeeehhh! We need the FIRST message, the one that was censored…

I can assure you insults are usefull to know in Morocco :devil: No, I mean, you never know what people wants and says to you so… and plus, we need to improve our skills, and sociologically it opens us to a new world, and madridista would enjoy translating it, and all this… please, please…

Thanks, dear moderator :kiss:

hahaha Ouazzani, when i was new on the forum, that was my exact argument for un-censoring the curse words :stuck_out_tongue:

ouazzani looooooooooool u know what … a month ago the admin sent me a video so that i can do the audio to it (which is i didnt do yet sorry admin :stuck_out_tongue: ) and my question to him/her was : can i make a video about the moroccan insults … u never know maybe a native insults u , atleast u understand what he says looll
and d admin was so furious about the idea so i forgot about it , personally i find insults a part of the moroccan culture
so guys , who wants to know some mean words in darija ??? looll PM me :stuck_out_tongue:

Khe khe khe…

Well, I have to say that I’m not really a newcomer in that matter… First words I learned in darija where insults and curses. It’s normal, because you can listen everywhere in streets, and moroccans enjoy listening a gawri triying to pronounce correctly the worst words that you can imagine. So, they teach you that. They get funny instead :^^:

I also would like to understand what they said to a girl: it’s not so easy as curses because they use to say it in a softer voice… tsssssk, tttssssssssssk… fein, ez-zein?

You wouldn’t like it, LA

loooolll ouazzani i can help u with the insults but the 2nd one lol im so sorry i find it so rude and impolite to try to flirt with a girl in the street , moroccans may use sometimes very bad expressions :s
i dont want someone to do that to my sister …

Yeah, you are right. It’s really rude for me too. But, you know what? Sometimes I can see some guys doing it, and then listen the girls who have been “Tsssssssk-ed”, and I found that some of them… liked it!!! (You know it because of khi khi khi - kha - kha - kha that they doo as they are going away…)

yeah just like the girl who went out and after about half an hour she is comin back home in hurry to c herself in the mirror , she cant believe nobody has ‘‘Tsssssssk-ed’’ her in 30 min … so she thought she forgot her makeup lol

[quote=Madridista]loooolll ouazzani i can help u with the insults but the 2nd one lol im so sorry i find it so rude and impolite to try to flirt with a girl in the street , moroccans may use sometimes very bad expressions :s
i dont want someone to do that to my sister …[/quote]
:okay: l3azzz