planning a beatiful trip

what about agadir for swimming? what’s el habouss?and chellah? :flag:

:slight_smile: Sarah, actually there are alot of hotels with diff level of comfort haha from very simple to a luxury ones, like in every country … and many of them u can’t find via internet

abt Rabat … yeah, ach is right, chellah is good … it’s an ancient roman city … ticket is cheap, maybe 10 dirhams … u can walk there, it’s a calm place with many trees and paths … there are soooooooo many those big birds, i think “storks” in english lol
there are ruins and stones and tombs and so on …
after … u can visit Hassan Tower and mausoleum of Mohammed 5 … it’s interestin to, and easy to find

and my preferred place that i can’t skip ever it’s Oudaya !!! that’s really great place … u can enjoy watchin an ocean from the wall of kasbah :wink:
from Casa u just take a train to Rabat Ville train station (because there is also Rabat Agdal) and then take a main street and go … u wont regret :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes - the Rabat main street is quite nice. I wonder how all the construction worked out? It had just started big time when I was there

the train station is done. they finished it last year.

@touta: yes loudaia is very nice, i used to live there :smiley:

oh really … great! im kinda envious now :wink:

it was really nice! i was really lucky, my aunt was staying there and she let me crash in her house :smiley:

Now I must arrange a trip to go see Rabat. How does the harbor look now? There was some serious construction going on years ago.

and me it’s again me…
i returned home now
but for some strange reasons,after spending just a month in morocco you’ll love it (but beware i’m not telling i envy them for some social aspect and some things in daily life that i find better here…) i’ll tell you day by day something. at the moment i’m really tired(just arrived from all day long travelling)
good night for now

hey sarahzina, i started envyin’ u for ur trip, and i decided to get in a trip too in morocco hahaha next month i’ll visit it even i live there :smiley:

DAFIR!!! you live in morocco??? :cry: i envy you!!! you live in casa,right? i saw what the country’s like…as for job and eventual staying there i see the situation a little hard…

well i live in casablanca but not workin’ in, and actually i’m not livin’ in… i live abt 31 km far to casablanca, in a small city.
i love my city… i mean casablanca. hope u enjoyed bein’ there :slight_smile:

truly…eh ehm :unsure: well…i found it not so attractive and full of things to see…but i can say i found honest and great people that helped me or at least didn’t try to spill me money or so…(as in marrakech…and to tell the truth after 10 days there i was really sick of all that taxi drivers,people in the shops and so on that tried to cheat me every minute…)
even if in fes they saw me as well stranger,turist…i was not all that stressed by cheaters at every corner…

Hello Sarah :wink:

At first welcome back! Hope everythin was good in ur trip …

Soooooo i see u visited some cities, right ? And which one u liked more ?

:unsure: idk but u dont look that excited coz of ur trip … or what ?

hello Touta!!!
i visited Fas,Casa(few days) ouarzazate,essaouira chafchaouen and Marrakesh
no…it’s not like this… i’m really happy about the trip and about what i saw in morocco.
but i’m really unhappy with the fame of marrakech…
yep it has beautiful things to see,it’s special like every place in morocco but…:unsure: terrible people and terrible behaviour with tourists…
my friend didn’t believe me and he only said that marrakchian have a certain way of being social…
but for this don’t mean cheat strangers and ask them double,triple prices on every thing…
i really liked the sense of security and the honest people i found in Fas( they were the most)

no one should feel offended from what i said…i’m not telling evrybody out there it’s like this(i met a honest and generous girl from marrakesh) but…if you are marrakchi you receive completely different treatment and this is not right…
tell me if someone experienced that too,being cheated or treated different because with a local one…

hahaha i’ve been cheated just like u many times, even if i’m moroccan.

don’t say this, i’m not feelin’ ofended at all, and i like that honesty though !!! :°)

but the fact is…it leaves a bitter memory about the city and its people and it’s not pleasant… got what i mean? hihihi btw i feel better,i’m not the only one who had this problem hihihihi ;-D

that’s it, u’re not alone, not feelin’ targeted :smiley: i’m with u !!! :smiley:

oh i see, Sarah, i was kinda wrong then :wink:
Cool, i can imagine that u saw many new and interestin things in those cities … Tell us smth abt Chefchaouen plz :stuck_out_tongue: it’s located in mountains, right? i was plannin to go there but haven’t visited it still …

Sorry that now u have that not good impression about some people … from Marrakech, right? lol actually with me everythin on the contrary, im ok about people, but i don’t like that city much

Btw many things depend on ur luck to :wink:
i just can repeat that i like moroccan people no matter what city they come from :slight_smile: haha but the same time i have my preferred places and cities which i will never be tired to visit again and again and some cities i will never visit anymore :smiley:

So u was alone most of time ?

Yep Touta for me is the same… i like moroccan people,i mean i met a very gooood girl down in marrakech,and also in other places.
i totally agree with you:i have my favourite places,between the very little i saw,and places i’ll not visit anymore.
to answer your question Chafchaouen it’s a lovely place but…i won’t visit it again! :mdr: :mdr: just kiddin’ :wink: as it’s a small town in the mountains and i live surrounded by mountains all year long,this for years and years i just want to change and i got that i don’t like mountains anymore(never did truly…)
i saw the medina,lovely…really! you should see it…the nice thing is going around and discover all small corners painted in that deep and fresh color… if you like mountains there’s also a well known path to cascade and the surrounding
(and when i was there lots of tourist came there for mountain walking)

i tried,i really tried to be alone! :mdr: sometimes guys gave me a wonderful help (the most impostant of them is the very first night in Casa…) but most of the time they were disturbing me,running after me(not kidding) trying to approch in any way :mdr:

after a month you are tempted to feel proud about all those attentions :mdr: :mdr:

haha well, i live in a place where there are no any mountains … and when i travel and have a chance to see them i get so excited !! i have never been in real mountains, i could only watch them, and recently it was in spain so i was just aaaaaaaaahhhhh !!! i envy u Sarah :smiley:
loooll agree, it’s great to discover a new places and little corners especially if there are no tourists :smiley:

hahahahaha poor one, i can imagine all those guys who wanted to look at u, to make u stop and pay attention to them, but i know that mostly they only wanna talk to u, bla bla bla abt everythin and nothin more, so sometimes i find it funny … moroccans are sooooooooooooo talkative they can talk noooooooooon stop :smiley:
btw which language u spoke there ?

hahahaha u know i have a million questions :smiley: