Pastilla

Mad, Hey ! that’s not Amrica chika bika , that’s ice cream fi glim…

Gigi, yeah, pastilla with chicken is the best for me, & pastella generally doesn’t always have to be mixed with sweet flavors. it can be all salty, just like “rfissa” :ok:

Mad,
no thanks I’m the “independent woman” who will invite herself by herself :stuck_out_tongue:

m7moud,
ok, so i think it’s gonna be nice
but i cant feel it right now, again i have just have my dinner and cant talk about food right now…

ok paper nta t3ref 7sen meni :smiley:

Marge loooll ok invite me nti ga3 :stuck_out_tongue:

Today btw there was a film for amr diab on tv, el3afareet, i caught its last, that’s better cause i love the song that he sang at the very end…

ok ya Mad, 7nkhals 3lik

looooll blmisria ?

we will see then :stuck_out_tongue:

hahhahahahaha ok im coming :stuck_out_tongue:

coming where?
you wont find pastilla here
:stuck_out_tongue:

loooll i mean im comin to morocco when ur there :stuck_out_tongue:

when…
just pray i’ll be there from deep inside & frankly (and i’ll give u a [sabona] :stuck_out_tongue: when i’m there)

[quote=Gretchen]lolllllllll :smiley:

did you notice the leather jacket? If you watch the film you will notice and know why
;)[/quote]
hihi yeah i saw that, sub7anallah he looks like a baby in this photo… anyway i didn’t see the movie, but if you give me a title i might be able to :wink:

the film is “Ice cream fe(in) Glym”
:slight_smile:

looooooooooooooooooool at sabouna … i wanna tell u what does sabouna means in morocco
but not now lol and especially not here

OK thanks sis!!! my dad was saying he wants to watch an egyptian film -coz he speaks fos7a but wants to hear egyptian-, so i’ll look out for this film when i go to the 3rab film store inchallah :slight_smile:

lolll Madridista. ok I think i’m not gonna say it again, but I wanted to tell you sth like “bomba” so I thought what I mentioned is “ar7am chwya” :stuck_out_tongue:

this film? ok, but to let you know first it contains alot of songs, actors and singers both sing :wink:
but we lyyyyyyyyyk it so much ? anyways

hahahhaha yeah da ar7am loool

7ta na kndon hada (?)

7tana hadchi li banli <==== thats better