Pastilla

I’ve seen a picture for it, at first I thought it’s a dessert, but I’ve found that it’s a mixture of sweet and salty flavors (like you Touta told me b4)

It’s in English, enjoy :slight_smile:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Deq-xU3_I[/youtube]

Cool :okay:

bastela is the giant “briwat”, or you can say that Briwat is the mini bastela :slight_smile: though i’ve never seen briwat with zbib & sugar like some bastela can be.

Great ! Thank you, Gretchen :wink:

I like to watch things this kind… about cooking lol
Don’t you want to try to cook it ?

haha… This one prepared with chicken… What about a pastilla with a meat of pigeons ? :wink:

I’m thinking of a Pastela with eggs & tomatoes :albert:

i like bestela dial fruit de mers :stuck_out_tongue:
and paper … kaynin briwtat avec les ingredients dial bestela … they r just like pastilla sauf que c facile a manger :stuck_out_tongue: ( not for me ofcours lol for foreigners … i use my hands very well :smiley: )

loool yeah we know already that our Paperbird is a fan of eggs&tomatos :smiley:

so I see that pastilla can be vegetarian also or what ? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah yeah ive already seen a vegetarian pastilla somewhere

With chicken is the best.

[quote=Touta]Great ! Thank you, Gretchen :wink:

I like to watch things this kind… about cooking lol
Don’t you want to try to cook it ?[/quote]
you’re welcome hun :slight_smile:
I know some recipes to cook, but actually I dont have the time…

I’m thinking of a Pastela with eggs & tomatoes :albert:[/quote]
While I was searching for the video, I found one with fish instead of chicken…
^o)

do you like it?
I’m really curious to know does it differ if it is chicken or meat or fish with a sweet falvor?
Really curious, I just tasted once rice with raisin and it was fine, so is it the same?

I don’t know about Pastilla but I feel like that ice cream that Amr Diab is holding right now… :okay:

lolllllllll :smiley:

did you notice the leather jacket? If you watch the film you will notice and know why
:wink:

amrika chika bika :stuck_out_tongue: … i really liked that film :smiley: ice cream fi december nananananana i dont remember that song
yes gigi it differs , every kind of bestela has a special favour

i dont like fo2ch’s movies except “ismalia raye7 gai” (for henedi) and “re7let 7ob” (for helmy) and only the songs

They differ? I’m talking about the concept itself about sweet and salty falvors…

ah ok ok the concept …

u dont like “the concept”, let it be “the idea”?

looool noooo i meant that its ok if u were talkin about the concept :slight_smile:
they r all d same

maybe when i try it i’ll change my mind, i dont prefer to judge ignorantly

looolll ok … i’ll invite u to one