ntchouma ??????

DL, I think he was saying duuuuuuuude so why u making it a story to mini… the thing is, if it was just “dude” no one would mind, but he says duuuuuuuuude, with 4349494o04 "u"s in the word… painful to read. xD

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls im gonna repeat it for the last time , [color=#fc0702]i use dude for both boys and girls[/color] :stuck_out_tongue:

please calm down, I can hear you laughing from here… and i’m getting scared :unsure:

safi, it’s okay

‘’ 3abbirou fi samt ‘’ this is what im gonna do lool

which means?

first u must know that this is fus7a and its the title of a famous moroccan movie

3abirou fi samt = express urself in silence

No express yourself as you wish, just censor the things that can be harmful to people who have cleaner minds. tenks

@ Mad: how is that a story DUDE?? or should I say DUDETTE hahaha lol Im just statin that ur sooo worng with the whole dude thing over here :roll:

loool mini wait i had already a debate about this , check this out :

1. n. a name for anyone (stereotypically used by male surfters/skaters but now accepted by any race, sex, religion, and wealth)
  2. n. something that’s just so awesomly cool, amazingly kick a**
  3. ?. a way to start a conversation
  4. replacing “um” or “like” in any sentence
  5. Dude, that guy is soo sexy!
  6. Omg! That teacher was so stoned, me and Hil were both like “Duuuude.”
  7. Dude you have no idea!
  8. And then…dude…dude…dude, shit I forgot.

so when i use dude a mini machi darouri rani kanhder m3ak :smiley: ila makatch kat3jbek consider it the 3rd meaning of dude lol

and this the website where u can find more explanation :
dude

ur kiddin right? Uv just made a big deal of the word dude for no reason DUDE!! :blink: LOL dnt mind it when u say dude coz im used to being called that, thalay frasak lol :roll:

hhhhhhh, funny how we start this topic with “ntchouma” and it leads to "Omg! That teacher was so stoned, me and Hil were both like “Duuuude.” What the frickk lol

LMAO!! Funny, but true LOL

:huh: