ntchouma ??????

hhhhhhhhhhhh where is the admiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn , ive been insulted :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t say we’re not allowed to spit in the forum. So I haven’t done anything wrong :hap:

Did you really mean Tfou, LA? :huh:

Nakira is a fos7a word, it means undefined.

LOL what does tfou mean? Is it an insult??

loooooooooooooooollllll duuuude im goin to take a shower

Wow, the Turkish gal knows how to spit in Darija looolllll

Mini, saying tfou is like saying dammit.

Madridista, can we really call a girl “dude”?

lol well that depends on where ur pickin up ur english

LOHOHOL at above(s)

Now, DL, i did mean tfou, but i meant it in the sense that “KHA-TFOOO, take that you… good boy!”, I didn’t mean “dammit”, as I don’t like to use the word “damn” which is -if my spelling doesn’t fool me- the equivalent of la3na (eg. Lah yl3en…) a’udu billah …

btw the tfou was in no way directed towards you, zi person knowz himzelf

hahahaha LA … yeah sure he knows himself :smiley: and he took a shower btw

Madridista, we certainly are not picking English from the same source :p.

LA, I know you didn’t mean me. I just wanted to make sure that you knew what the word means, i.e. spitting, i.e. a low degree of cursing.
Kha-tfou? What’s the kha for?
Just to make sure I got it, why did you spit? Because of the h-word?

hahahhahahahahaha yeah DL
well in usa ( not all the states , NY and WI … im sure about them ) they use DUDE for both girl and boy
ofcourse in GB u cant tell a girl dude loollll ( so sorry i dont mean to offend anyone here , sorry girls )

so about the " kha " looooooolll ; it is used to immitate the sound that we do before spitting
and ofcourse when u say kha-tfou , it isnt a swear word anymore :smiley:
that means that i need a turkish bath riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight now :hm:

DL, kha is me accumulating my saliva so it can be a big fat spit… the h word? it wasn’t the word, it was the mentality that i was spitting on… fhemti?

Madrid, a turkish 7mmam cleans the body, not the mind, so no use going there…

loooool LA
i dont need to clean it :stuck_out_tongue: lli mrebbi mrebbi mn 3nd rebbi

Madridista, I knew what kh stands for. And thanks LA for explaining it in plain English too :P. I was just making sure that girl knew what she was talking about, and apparently she did!

Okay peeps, don’t fight and I’ll give you a cookie.

Oh I see, you’re being sarcastic DL ha ha, I was trying to figure out what you’re implying with “plain english” and then it clicked. Woops. :smiley:

You have doubts :unsure: not nice! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha! Just kiddin’. Mini for example didn’t know what tfou meant, so I am sure the kha is a valuable extra for her. HA! :smiley:

haha yeah thanks for that DL :okay:

@ Madridista: LOL na we do say “dude” to a girl, me and my m8s r always sayin dude to eachother and its quicker than saying dudette but generally probably dude isn’t used as much as in the US :stuck_out_tongue:

duuuuuuuuuuuuude so why r u makin it a story loollll
safi gotlk dude accept it :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s make a deal women, everytime he calls us dude, we’ll call him dudette :wink:

[quote=Madridista]duuuuuuuuuuuuude so why r u makin it a story loollll
safi gotlk dude accept it :p[/quote]
If that was addressed to me, hani ngoul lek: that was just a subtle way to let you know that I am a girl :p.