I am Olivia in the US. I have a bf from Morocco (in Rabat) and will be journeying there sometime next year for a few months. Would like to learn more about the language and culture.

thanks for allowing me to join.

heyy welcome olivia … have fun and dont hesitate to ask questions … we r all here to make darija as easier as possible for u

psssss olivia come here … yes yes you … wanna tell u sth :hap: … we have here in the forum a member called lalla aisha … dont look at her eyes when u speak to her :no: she is so dangerous

thank u for the welcome and love your humor:^^:

welcome here olivia im sure u will find what ur looking for here
ps : u will love aisha im sure dont listen to mad ok ??
have a great time here

welkommmmmm Zaytounia

Ignore my hater, he’s bare jealous of everything i do and have… & you can sure look into my eyes when talking to me Oli, but be careful coz… i’ll tell u later :stuck_out_tongue:

have a superb time here
& get ready to be bombarded with darija whilst enjoying yourself
see you around!!!

its zaytouna not zaytounia :wink:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmm nice nick :^^:

[quote=LallaAïcha]welkommmmmm Zaytounia

Ignore my hater, he’s bare jealous[/quote]
coolio do u have that word over there too? haha :smiley:

i’ve heard zaytouna before, i wanted to make it more original I replaced oliv with zaytoun and ia with ia = zaytounia… and do you have to stick your nose into everything??? :unsure:

[quote=mini91][quote=LallaAïcha]welkommmmmm Zaytounia

Ignore my hater, he’s bare jealous[/quote]
coolio do u have that word over there too? haha :D[/quote]
nah we don’t… i just break out as brit sometimes, coz im internaaaaaaashunul baybiee :smiley:

i’ve heard zaytouna before, i wanted to make it more original I replaced oliv with zaytoun and ia with ia = zaytounia… and do you have to stick your nose into everything??? :unsure:[/quote]
:smiley: yeah its my doc who told me this … he said its good for my nose :stuck_out_tongue:

did he say anything about the size of your nostrils??? i thnk he should cure that first

welcome olivia…mad did you forget our lesson on spanish diminuitives?? jjjjjjjjjj

what where duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude … cant remember :no:

LA noooooooo no no he said nothin about that … na7na7

mad wasn’t born when we had that convo

how old i am remind me plz :stuck_out_tongue:

17… and next year you’ll turn 12

hhhhhhhhhh yeah thnx :smiley:

it’s okay.
we’ll keep this year’s candles for next year’s cake…

Tom & Jerry, stop it!!
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=olivia85]I am Olivia in the US. I have a bf from Morocco (in Rabat) and will be journeying there sometime next year for a few months. Would like to learn more about the language and culture.

thanks for allowing me to join.[/quote]
Welcome Olivia nice to meet you :slight_smile:
There are a lot of helpful ppl over here, & u’ll find everything you want here inchallah. Just ask and many will reply and will even lead you astray to somewhere else but somewhere safe don’t worry (u must have known already how they are :wink: lol)

Have a good time sis :slight_smile: