momo 3ainiya?

:sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh:

u would do that 2 me???

:sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh::sh:

:lol::lol::lol:

:ag::ag::ag::ag::ag::ag: lets go den

i’z readiiiii :gun:
:fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet: :fouet:

:bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit::bmb::gng::hit:

im glad mad stayed out of this i can see he still believes in only one way toward women

LOL WHAT THE?

you need a gun, all i need is a whipppppppp :fouet:

dude its so stupid to start a war against lalla aisha … she is such a turk duuuude :stuck_out_tongue:

i know…:eye::eye::eye::eye:…im giving up

haaaahaaaaaaa, if he participates its obvious whose side he’ll be on, him and i are arch enemies

mad, one ottoman slap and you won’t need to walk coz you’ll be flyyyyyying :smiley:

haaaahaaaaaaa, if he participates its obvious whose side he’ll be on, him and i are arch enemies

mad, one ottoman slap and you won’t need to walk coz you’ll be flyyyyyying :D[/quote]
he doesnt hate u he loves u…and 1 kiss from m.a.d. and u wont know your head from your heels its over ya momo

haha just teassssing you ok im done :smiley:

hhhhh that’s a huge WHATEVERRRRRRR with the american R
you didn’t accidentally insert “you” instead of “I” right?

better be!

[quote=LallaAïcha]is supposed to mean…???

also, in chamali accent is “ntina” used for both female and male?

edit: also what would “kbida” be? i know i know this word but i can’t reemember its meaning

thanks guys[/quote]

• That’s a metaphore, momo l3ayn means the black part of the eye (blue for me xD), usually & according to contexts in songs or flirting it can mean what Mad said.

• Ntina is used for both male & female, sometimes spelled as tina. & it’s rarely nta w ntia.

• Kbida is small form for kbda = the liver <— used metaphorically as mad said.

mad, one ottoman slap and you won’t need to walk coz you’ll be flyyyyyying :D[/quote]
he doesnt hate u he loves u…and 1 kiss from m.a.d. and u wont know your head from your heels its over ya momo[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me kissing lalla hhh are u crazy … pedofili is illegal here where i live :stuck_out_tongue:

duuuude maybe i hate u but we r not enemies :slight_smile:

ahhhhh PB barakallahu fik bro!!! having a chamali expert in this place is awesome :smiley:

MAD, ok i agree, you shouldn’t get ANYWHERE near me, BUT its not pedofilia, im older than you by 2 years rmemeber, you’re 17

wowwwwww @ ljouj mnkom

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought i was 12 lol

wow that was worse than ferenbace

lollll back to engwish school 4 lalla

hhhhhh that was a remember with 3roubi accent :smiley: