konti ghadi w l9iti ....

doesn’t really sound right to me…
i dont think they would be used next to each other
you’re pretty much just saying “rip cut” when you have them like that
(?)

i’m not the one who’s saying it :smiley: it’s a song lyric, i’m sure there’s an explanation for it

hahahaha really?

maybe its listing actions? :huh:
“cherrag, 9ta3, hrras kolchi f dar! mat khlinich ya habibi, arbghit flousik” <—that’s me singing

awkward…:unsure:

well i hope somebody comes along and figures it out, i’m super curious for the meaning

there absolutely is :slight_smile: especially if it’s a song…
they usually use even up to 3 synonyms next to each other to emphasize.

In the Qur’an Allah did that in many occasions, amongst which the most repeated is “arra7man arra7eem”
there’s also “ra2oofun ra7eem” & others…

thanks guys :smiley: i get it now, coz the dude actually says cherrag RIGHT before 9eta3 so there could be no other explanation… i guess he’s talking about the woman, what else can it be :stuck_out_tongue:

in fact cherreg is an earlier phase than 9atta3…
cherreg is just to start ripping, & then 9atta3 is ti finish it & tear it apart 2 parts

ahaaa that’s superb detail that i will need, someday :stuck_out_tongue: so okay, i know we’re ruining the thread with my translations buttt if i wanna say i will cut and rip (you) as a threat to somebody, how will i say it. this is my try: ghadi ncherre9ek w n9tta3ek… it looks soooo wrong :frowning:

Achmin ghadi ynsherrgek w y9att3ek for ruinning his thread

note: saying “sherrgek” to a female is symbolic & it’s dirty

lollll i think you need to sleep :stuck_out_tongue: it’s mad’s thread not achmin’s…

thanks akhoya for the note, i will keep them in mind

which means there’s nothing to worry about… we can bash him anyday

yeah, i thought it was the “kate7dar” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhh that topic is elsewhere, and we need to monitor ach in case he says 7edr again, he owes me money if he repeats it. if u catch him u can take 10% of the earnings

[quote=mimi246]hahahaha really?

“cherrag, 9ta3, hrras kolchi f dar! mat khlinich ya habibi, arbghit flousik” <—that’s me singing

well i hope somebody comes along and figures it out, i’m super curious for the meaning[/quote]
haha i like it !! :slight_smile:

ur out of control

yak kthadari f dollar dialkom machi dialna :stuck_out_tongue:

haaaa good try wlakin kan77777adr, i mean kanhadr f dollar dialKOM, ya3ni dollar mriki machi ostorali bach ddollar dialna rkhees jiddan…

and how am i out of control ya3am? i’m doing it for YOUR improvement, how’s 10 cheap dollars gonna benefit me anyway???

hhhhhh iwa itoub 3leki daba fhamti ldarija!!! 10 dollar bzaf 3lia wlla

[quote=achminfar9][quote=mimi246]hahahaha really?

well i hope somebody comes along and figures it out, i’m super curious for the meaning[/quote]
haha i like it !! :)[/quote]
hahaha, why thank you ach :wink: at least somebody likes it…
after i wrote that i started singing around the house and everyone kept telling me to shut up :stuck_out_tongue:
ah, so much for being a lyrical genius…my singing days are over, i embarrass myself too much :confused:

haha just sing in their faces!! its the only way!! you cant stifle your creative genius!!! :no::no::no:

i’ve been holding back all these years, i should be outside singing to the world :smiley: