Khanz? what does it mean?

still, not strong enough :stuck_out_tongue:

probably one day when I feel like you’re being a good boy, I MIGHT spill the beans… tamam?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooolll so u mean never

hhhhhhh, do you mean:

a) you think i’m just saying that but I won’t ever tell you

or

b) you’ll never be a good boy

which one?

99% for a)

100 % for b)

a) is wrong anyway

and with b), that’s your fault, be a good boy & you will be rewarded

anyway i have to go to ljami3a, un-fricking-fortunately… bsalama

loooollll ok good luck :slight_smile:
and i’ll be waitin for the definition of a good boy in ur dictionary

Definition of “good boy” in the University of LallaAicha dictionary:

1. any boy other than Madridsistah -joke-
  2. someone who behaves well
  3. someone who is modest and respectful
  4. someone who respects his faith and its teachings
  5. in Moroccan terminology, a weld nass
  6. a guy who uses clean language, and possesses clean thoughts <— darouri a madrid

there’s more… that’s all i can come up with for now, what’s your score out of these six? —> 0.25 ? :stuck_out_tongue:

5/6 :stuck_out_tongue:
the first point is hard for me :smiley:

pssshhhh, I would NEVER believe 5 out of 6 :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on brov you can improve

duuuuude u have a false image about me :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what I’m saying!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it means u hav it lolll

Hahaha :D[/quote]
we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth[/quote]
Awwaaaah dayre l3oqouba lrasek Lolll Now explain to the peeps hat 3oqouba means in the Moroccan kontext :smiley:

LA, le7biba diali, sa7ebti rrrouuuuuu7 berrrouuu7, am I good a girl enough for you to whisper the stinky situation to me real low so that Madi can’t hear?
I want to know just to feqqes him :smiley:

duuuuuuude ur a native explain all what u say :stuck_out_tongue:
and about the stinky situation lol … safi LA is gonna tell me na7 na7 , im bein a good boy with her :stuck_out_tongue: