Khanz? what does it mean?

hahahahaha ok so l3youn ? tantan ? smara ? dakhla ? loollll

z7iliga wa7d l3roubia fl meghrib … n coz of its strange name it is used to make fun of ppl ‘’ malk jay mn z7iliga ‘’ or " malk 3ad 7ettek lcar d z7iliga "

Iwa wila guelt lik ana fi3lan mn z7iliga? lol

loooooooool ive been lookin for sb from there hhhh can i take a pic with u
ur so famous hahahah

:stuck_out_tongue:

wa daba henina u cant be from the south with ur darija … where r u from dorigine :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s with my Darija? Why does it matter where I am from?
7ttal men be3d w ngoulha lik bshwiya ma ysem3na 7edd lolll

hahhahahaha wa rah gotlk stoun dial module lol
aji aji douzi 3ndi l FB rah khenezna had sujet hhhhhhh
Mad Madridista , look for me

lolllllllllllll @ khenzena sujet
eh ra2yak ba2a ma 3andish FB? I am reachable by e-mail though

what :open_mouth: u dont have FB loolll ok ok
i have problems with my mail this days i’ll fix it and contact u :wink:

Sure’z.

LOOOL i’ve been called khanza before, by a moroccan on the internet!! not telling you why though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha :smiley:

Hahaha :D[/quote]
we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth we want the truth

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Curiosity killed the cat :smiley:

ça tombe bien i hate cats :smiley:
now tell me :stuck_out_tongue:

ya3am you’re the cat in this situation, your curiosity will not be fulfilled =)

I can’t say it, and I won’t… it’s not nice

and don’t be mean, cats are so cute

hahahhahaha ok cats r cute lol just tell me in private :stuck_out_tongue: i like stinky situations :^^:

do you have a gas mask?

yeah :smiley: i brought one against the ‘’ grippe A "