kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayna

well maybe this crazy guy has a daughter thats like u, u never know :wink:

geeeeeeez u mean a MADA just like me :open_mouth: ??? ooooooooooooh thats so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
:frowning: but where is her ??? MAD is dying to meet her :ā€™(

Mada?? Awwwww dats soooo cute hehe :hap: well mad ur just gonna have 2 find her she cud be anywer but ull find her :wink:

or maybe she will find me :stuck_out_tongue: who knows

Exactly u never know :hap:

I already feel sorry for that miserable girl :frowning: God be with her.

:stuck_out_tongue:

loooooooooooooooooolll dude she we ll be so lucky to have me :stuck_out_tongue:

euuuuh weā€™ll have to agree to disagree on that one. :neu:
but thatā€™s just my opinion
and my opinion

the truth

forever

and always

waaa safi

Haha aicha :smiley: bss7 if sheā€™s gonna be like mad den u canā€™t necessarily feel sorry 4 her hehe :roll:

loooool
MAD and that unknown MADA definitely canā€™t be together :smiley:

he needs antipode girlā€¦ to have a balance :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhh girls if he finds a girl who can stand his tardness iā€™m going to give them both a gold medal :smiley:

and touta, whatā€™s antipode? :slight_smile:

Haha he shud think wid da oppisite attract mentality :wink:

[quote=LallaAĆÆcha]hhhhhh girls if he finds a girl who can stand his tardness iā€™m going to give them both a gold medal :smiley:

and touta, whatā€™s antipode? :)[/quote]
looool Lalla,
sure MAD ll like this idea abt gold medal :smiley:

antipode itā€™s smth oppositeā€¦ like the North and South :slight_smile:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come duuudes :smiley: ur planning my own life here or what :stuck_out_tongue:
what about discussing who should i get first a son or daughter :smiley:

dude wer not gonna come up with a plan 4 ur lyf r we now, 1st get the wife then think about the kids :wink:

ahh i see, thanks for the definition touta :smiley:

i think weā€™re making mad feel special when we talk about his future wife(s), so iā€™m outta this convo, i donā€™t want his head to grow

lol @ the plural hahaha

you never know whatā€™ll happen in the chronicles of madā€¦ heā€™s a wacko kinda guy

hence the name ā€˜madā€™ heā€™s adopted for himself :wink:

shut up girls :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ maybe my future wife is readin this convo now :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ hey i only wanna have one wife in my whole life :smiley: its even a lot for me hhhhhhh a half would do the job :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ but which half hhhh i gotta think about that