kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayna

hhhhhhhhhhhhh duude im usin it to get married :stuck_out_tongue: thats all

loooool your GPS works in one mode only ?

well if u wanna other modes :stuck_out_tongue: u gotta buy updates :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha… and buy them from inventor of course …

sure :^^:

hahahaha… and updates cost more than even GPS

for us, I mean girls, it’s not interesting anyway…

hhahahaha well that depends on countries :stuck_out_tongue: … an update for russia doenst cost the same as one for chechenia :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha… chechenia doesnt need any updates … only one mode is enough

hhhhhhhhhhhhh no no it needs an update about terrorist women hhhh :stuck_out_tongue: no one want to marry a terrorist ahahhaha

looool why ? you know it’s even good to have a wife-terrorist… she ll protect her family and house so well :smiley:

not if she practice making bombs at home :smiley:

loooool just imagine all family in the evenings is making a bombs instead of making dinner and watching series
…and mom reads her children instructions How to make a BOMB …instead of fairytale :stuck_out_tongue:

mmm…

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hilarious :smiley: and the neighbour knocks the door askin for some TNT instead of salt hhahahahaa

loooooooooool yeah …

so we can add neighbors too… if they know abt everything
and we have a terrorist band :smiley:

ok ill stop here hhhhhh i dont want u to put me in that band too for bein muslim hhhhhhhhh

well you are muslim and so you are there already … :smiley:

Touta is kidding :wink:

hahahha ok ok we shall stop all this :smiley: … we have a lot of muslims here … and russia vs chechenia isnt their favourite subject :stuck_out_tongue:

PS- sister i gotta go now :stuck_out_tongue: c u soon and waitin for the stuff :smiley:

ok

PS: see youuuu :slight_smile:

not lookin 4 problems just curious…u need 2 get married ya mado u do :hap:

i swear i do :smiley: … but whos this crazy guy to give his lovely daughter to MAD :stuck_out_tongue: