iwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhhhhhhh barbie wla barby? in oz, barby means barbeque… or is it spelt barbecue, man3refch & ca c’est la preuve ke rani mechi une vraie ostoraliyya, w bikhir l7amdollah

yeah true its barbie :slight_smile:
and its barbecue ila ba9i 3e9li ynfe3ni

i’ve seen it spelt barbeque too, i think barbeque is how aussies spell it, we have some funny letter letter replacements, we don’t say neighbor we say neighbour and we don’t say color we say colour, i mean thats how we spell it… forget the r at the end of words, we don’t say them :stuck_out_tongue: computa, machi computerrr

that was lesson 1, lesson 2 next week nchallah :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh r we forced to learn to speak like tards :s ???

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that was hilarious
my bro thinks i lost it

oooooohhhhhhh ur brother :smiley: any news ?? is her wife pregnant yet ???

her wife? my bro is a she now? and how daaaaaaaaaare you ask that!!! btw its my other bro, i have 2 of them. mlhrsmnt jjjj

ahhahahahhahahah soghy its coz i was tryin to sleep
awwaaaaaaaaaaah u have two of them :no: bad for u dear MAD

hhhhhh
so there are 3 boys in the family, euuuhh i mean 2 boys and one girl (:

same here, the other spelling is American, u guys spell it like us :hap:

same here, the other spelling is American, u guys spell it like us :hap:[/quote]
it was that webster dude who made the “color” and “neighbor” thing…
that was america’s way of rebelling against different english speaking countries years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

who? lol rebelling to be different eh? like omitting one letter was much…:roll:

hahaha i know right … its same with the letter “s” and “c” and the grammar is a bit changed too
i dont know…i guess they thought so back then :stuck_out_tongue:

loooool so THAT tells me that british and aussie english is the original one, and the American version is the rebellious, rule changing one, wakha wakha wakha :smiley:

hahaha yeah, it’s pretty much considered “broke english”

lmao is it :smiley: i knew it i spoke the right english :roll:
but ur spellings more acurate e.g u spell realise with a ‘z’ which is how its pronounced but we spell it with an ‘s’ :hap:

haha thats a bit true … lol