iwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

soooooo who’s the top poster of the forum???, gimmmmmeee the trophies :ok: :okay: :^^: :hap: :supermario: :sman: :gng: :za: :bb:

mabrouk 3liyya wellah, im so excited, i just wanna say hi from here to my mum and my dad, and also my friend humayra who’s watching me from home, and my teacher who helped me get this far and also my cousin laila who contributed to my success and my cat bobo who was a soft cushion for me while i worked hard…

• high, again, and can’t sleep -

salaaaam everyone

looooooooooooooooooool mbrok a khti Aicha!!
:okay::okay::okay:

luv luv luv that victory speech, although I am a little bit bitter you didn’t include me, unless if I am the Humayra friend you refer to

mabrouk lalla, but watch out, I feel that someone is following your steps cough -mad- cough

[quote=MarocRulz]looooooooooooooooooool mbrok a khti Aicha!!
:okay::okay::okay:[/quote]
thank you thank you bows

[quote=Darija-Lover]luv luv luv that victory speech, although I am a little bit bitter you didn’t include me, unless if I am the Humayra friend you refer to

mabrouk lalla, but watch out, I feel that someone is following your steps cough -mad- cough[/quote]
no you’re laila :wink: hhh
and about that follower, i will plant bombs in his path so he can’t get close j j j j j

bent 3ammmmiiii!!!
lolll I didn’t know we were cousins!!

let’s wait for Mad to show up and realize that you became the top 1

did i say laila? oops, i meant bobo :stuck_out_tongue: jocking

lol 3icha ur so funny and random sometyms, mebrouk a binty :okay:

that’s me. :hap:

llah ybark fik a hbiba diali

mbrooooooooooooooooooooooooook aicha :wink: :za:
you deserve it sis
:okay:

Cool Lalla !!!
Congratulations !
Now you can erase one of your resolutions from your list :stuck_out_tongue:

ty ty gretch and touts, wellah it’s the chatterbox-ness that got me this far, or else i have no significant contribution to the forum, sadly

u could just say thanx MAD instead of all that speech :stuck_out_tongue:
i helped u to get there :cool:

reheheheeeeallllyyyyyy? and how is that? if it wasn’t for humayra, laila, bobo and my teacher i would NEVER have gotten this far…

dude if i didnt go to morocco and stopped postin u wouldnt never have gotten this far :^^:

behind every successful man is a woman

behind every successful woman is her cousin laila, friend humayra, cat bobo, and a cup of coffee

im a cup of coffee now :huh:
llah ysme7lk menni

no not you, i already told u you’re not included in my success list, you’re just a small microbe compared to the others, wakha? even my door mat has contributed more to my life than you

here we go again…theres no hope for u 2 no hope :no:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lalla i like the microb thing